1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Weight Loss Support Group @ Chennai

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by duskpoem, Sep 20, 2007.

1. hasa

hasa New IL'ite

Hey Friends,

Give me some valuable advise too i am 34 yrs and weigh 75 kgs,i try my best to loose but feel it impossible,but last onth due to ramzan fastings,and very less intake of rice i have dropped 2 kgs.But i have to have rice once a day otherwise i feel hungry,any other to drop.pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee help!

Regards
    Hasa:idontgetit:

2. gauridatta

gauridatta New IL'ite

Hello
    lata,kritty, abhi and all those who have mentioned their details
    Very Very sorry for replying really late because i was off for a vacation to india and returned after a month. Ijust forgot the commitment made to u.
    As i am working, i will take another 3-4 dayz to devise the diet plan for u, which has proven good to me personally as well.
    I hope u understand, i surely want everybody to succeed in this weight loss battle
    Luv u all

Gauri

3. kritty

kritty New IL'ite

hi gauri

no worries, now u r back. so am now waitin for ur eply

cheers:hatsoff

4. gauridatta

gauridatta New IL'ite

Hello Ladies, Plz.
    Check The Forum, Foods That Make U Loose Weight Naturally.
    And See Some Facts About Vitamin C In The Process Of Loosing Weight.

5. sudhabalaji

sudhabalaji New IL'ite

hey why you have not tried VLCC those stuffs?? Anyone has tried out VLCC etc... is it fruitful to lose weight?if you have experience please share it....by the way iam sudha balaji from chennai and this is my first post at indusladies.com....and my hello to you all........................

Last edited: Dec 12, 2007
  6. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hai...........Subha

Hearty :welcometo IL..........

U have made ur first post for my sake...........OH!!!Thanks a lot.............i have not tried VLCC or other methods so far..........as iam adviced by my relative(docotr) not to go for such things...........

But i have heard lot about VLCC............Herbal drink(food substitute).........and all........no doubt , they are very fruitful.........but after sometime they gain more wieght......DRASTIC WEIGHT LOSS IS ALWAYS.......NOT ADVISABLE.........

Keep posting ur valuable suggesstions...............

7. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Chennaites-Weight loss Team friends,
    I'm joing this thread to motivate all of you here.I'm undergoing a channelisied diet from my dietician.Will share all the tips and tricks of the wieght loss trade!

I'm 25 years old/Married for 1.6 yrs now.My height is 157 cms and initially i weighed 67 kgs.Tried diet on my own.Nothing worked.So i decided to consult a dietcian /Nutritionist for proper guidance.People it works!!!

My fat percentage was 43% and for this age i'm supposed to have 28-30% only.My hip waist ratio was alarming, but i have a reason for it.I'm a IT proff. and i sit and yap in the chair before my IT GURU the PC and keep starring it for almost 10 hrs.. So no wonder i had a alarming hip /waist ratio.

I'm in the 5th week of my diet routine.I have lost 3 kgs and at 64 now and my fat % have come down by 5%.

If you people are interested please let me know, i will post the diet chart given by my Dietician.BUT...............this is for people who are over weight, 10-12 kgs more than the prescribed.My dietician told me the amount of food intake/Exercise for obese people will differ.

OK people cheer up !

Take care,

8. rs18

rs18 Senior IL'ite

Hi Aishu.

Iam intrested in knowing the Diet chart.would you let me know the same pls.

Iam 27 years and wwighing about 70 kgs need to work hard to shed down those extra pounds....iam overweight and not obese

Thanks in advance

Ramya

9. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

HI Ramya,
    Sure will post it .Let us wait to hear from others too..

Last edited: Dec 19, 2007
  10. sudhabalaji

sudhabalaji New IL'ite

Hi Aishuu,
    Nice to see your reply!!Please post thechart !!
    it will be helpful to many of us........

With love,
    Sudha