1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Weight loss - have I lost more than what I have bargained for ?

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Sabitha_K, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

gayathri and saby,

i am sure all these exercises would have already been discussed in il.

for the face, i was told the exercises you do for reducing double chin will help in reducing the sag along with a facial once in a month.

you just look up and feel the strech on your neck . then you wide open your mouth and close and you try to open and stretch your jaws as far as possible :biglaugh:biglaugh, definitely reduces double chin..

the shoulders look drooped when we put on weight and to bring them to right angle with your neck, you need to rotate your arms at the shoulder (only the shoulder not the whole body :biglaugh it happens without effort) clockwise and anticlockwise..this helps in reducing the droop. i feel the effort on me. now my neck looks a wee bit longer than before..

apart from these i am trying out these pelivic strengthening exercises, as my tummy muscles are too weak. i do these wherever i am ...crunching your pelvic, you strengthen your bladder.

some of these tightening exercises are actually part of my regime for strengthening my tummy and treating my tennis elbow.

I am not into any strenuous working cycles.

2. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Alps,

I searched the entire Johnson site and I could not find this cream. Can you post a photo of the same pls? Is it available in India?

3. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Hi dear Lalitha

i will try to take a pic of it and post it here but below is the exact name, its a white tub with a light purple lid. We get it here in Nairobi but if you get any Johnson aqueous light fragrant with a pink lind then its ok too. Love alpa:cheers

fastmoving.co.za - Retail South Africa — fastmoving.co.za - Retail ...

JOHNSON'S®24Hour Moisture Aqueous Body Cream with Vitamin E. JOHNSON'S® cared for you when you were a baby and we're here again for you now to give you the ...
    <cite>www.fastmoving.co.za/search?SearchableText=&b_start...</cite> - Cached