1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Weight Loss Buddy

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by PinkRubies, Nov 2, 2008.

1. chitraraaj

chitraraaj Senior IL'ite

Hi Alpa,

Thanks buddy!! :bowdownI will go thru the site and let you know. Sure i will consult a doctor.I urinate normal as am taking more water now a days.. I cannot join a gym rite now since i need to make my son ready. i will try to join..
    So you want me to reduce the water intake ? if so how much i can drink.. now i used to drink atleast 2 -1/2 to 3 ltrs perday.

My yesterday's diet:

6 - 3 glasses of water
    6.30- honey and warm water
    8.00 - work out (half an hour)
    9.00 - 2 chapatis and cauliflower sabji
    10.00 - tea (1/2 cup)
    12.15- cucumber 1 cup
    2.00 - 1 chapati , 1 tbsp rice with 2 small pieces of chicken
    4.00 - tea (1/2 cup)
    6.30 - fruits (grapes)
    8.00 - 1 chapati and 1/2 cup of drumstick leaves with moong dhal (poriyal)
    11.30 sleep

Cheers,
    Chitra:)

2. mohantina

mohantina Senior IL'ite

Thanx a lot dear for helping me out.

i will definitely follow the diet plan suggested by......and let you know..........soon:)

3. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Dear Chitra,

drink now just one litre of water and drink it at intervals not all together.
    Also check out the other link i have posted about the diet to reduce water retention, yes please have yourself checked by a doctor and get the tests done so you know whats wrong and what to rectify.

love
    alpa:cheers

4. tanu khurana

tanu khurana Bronze IL'ite

hi Alpha
    a bad news 2day whn i check my weight i put on 1 mre kg means iam 66 kg........ dnt knw y..........oh god............... weightloss is too tough.......iam taking flaxseeds bt i think its nt helping too....... vill soon start posting my diet.......

5. deepthijv

deepthijv Bronze IL'ite

Dear Tanu,

Donot worry 1 kg difference is very normal, donot stop ur diet regime, you will definately reduce:thumbsup

Can you let me know how are you taking flax seeds? do u mix it vth ur food and eat or eat it directly, let me know

I have heard a lot about flax seeds and its benefits, i would to start eating them

Thanks in advance

Deepthi

6. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Dear Tanu,
    i agree with Deepthi, also look back and see what you have eaten and also no exercises, so don't worry you need to settle yourself down.

love

7. albertwigs

albertwigs New IL'ite

I like the post which deals with the great conversation of the users regarding their weight loss.I also want to lose nearly 30 kg of weight.I am vegetarian in stuff.I want to know certain diet rules to be followed in nearby future.

8. mohantina

mohantina Senior IL'ite

HI ALPA,

Please tell me in case of soups, can i have knorr soups available in the market.

& please tell me some reciepes of delicious & nutritious salads.

9. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Hi dear,

i would prefer that you use home made soup rather than the market soups. inormally put in all hte vegetables in a pressure cooker and these are, onion, tomato, carrot, pumpkin, celery, dudhi (don't know the english name)i think its lauki, french beans, cauliflower, cabbage and anyother veggie i see.
    add salt, pepper corns and water and pressure cook it then let it cool, in a liquidiser add a tablespoon of butter or half and liquidise, seieve and boil it and garnish with corriander.
    You can use your own varations, go to Tarladalal.com :: Indian Recipes, Indian Food, Healthy Low Cal recipes or google for soups and salads recipes and you will find so many. i normally have the above soup.
    But i also use tarla dalal's recipes they are really god.
    you can make the soup or boil the veggies in the morning and make the soup in the evening.
    hope this helps
    love

10. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Dear Mohantina,

you can also add boiled beans or sprouts in your salad to make it more tastier.

love