1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Weight Loss Buddy

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by PinkRubies, Nov 2, 2008.

1. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

hi
    dals are basically pulses so all pulses are protien, they are not high in carbs but it depends as what you add to it like potatoes or so on.
    So ladies all pulses and eggs are protiens and carbs are in potatoes, pasta, rice, bread.
    love
    alpa:cheers
    hi Anees,
    have oranges during the day as it is acidic, so have it during the day, at night with grapes have an apple or a kiwi. your diet is good as you are having 5 meals, keep it up,
    love
    hi sadhu,

you will have to be patient with your progress weight loss will not happen in a day or two, it took me almost 4 weeks to reduce some weight through exercising and training as recently i had put on weight and i really worked hard i still do. so don't be demotivated, eat what ever you want to eat but in small portions, have salads and fruits it will help you a lot and in your gym do you have aerobic classes if yes then join it you will see a difference in 2 weeks in your body.
    some people loose weight fast others take time, i take time in losing weight but my younger sis will lose weight in a week.
    you take care
    love

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2009
  2. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Hi dear
    you can oats in the morning its very good and have it at least once or twice a week without sugar

dear PM
    i had great birthday though i was ill, but BF made it so special, thank you for asking.

dear manisha,
    do post your diet.

dear Kayal1234
    happy belated birthday hope you had a great birthday

love,

3. manisha.sanjay

manisha.sanjay Gold IL'ite

hi kayal,
    belated happy birthday............:birthday:birthday

4. manisha.sanjay

manisha.sanjay Gold IL'ite

yes PM only one month.........need to see some changes........plan to start from sunday........lets hope for better...........

5. anees

anees Silver IL'ite

Diet chart for 06.25.09

iet chart for 06.24.09
    5.30 - 2 glass of warmwater
    7:00 - tea
    9.00 - oats and flax seeds with strawberries
    11:00 - vegetable salad with boiled soy beans

1:30 - 1 apple
    5.30- 1 tsp peanut butter and a piece of brown bread
    7.30 -1.5 cup of veg juice and apple
    8.30 - 1 cup of buttermilk

water about 3.0 liters
    exercise - 30 minutes workout dvd, 30 minutes brisk walk

6. anees

anees Silver IL'ite

Hello friends,
    Great to see more activity in this forum.
    Alpa dear ,
    Yesterday I couldnt take fruit at 5 as I had to take my daughter for swimming class.Instead I had a PB sandwitch with 1 piece of bread.I will defenitely will try to have fruit at 5 today.
    Thanks for your suggestion. Can I add some boiled dal in my soup without affecting the weightloss effort?

Manisha and PM glad to see your messages

Sadhana, great that you liked the chat masala on tomato, try it on cucumber,carrot, any raw vegetable. Please post your chart and update us on the progress.

Kayal, belated birthday wishes.

Hope I didnt miss anyone.

Have a great weekend everyone,
    love
    Ani

7. sadhu72

sadhu72 Gold IL'ite

hi friends ,

you are not going to leave me na aaa ? oh , OMG , iam touched & melted by your posts alpa & anees dear,... & iam bound to post my chart now... hope i will continue it . thankyou soooooo much for your concern dears........

diet chart for 26.06.09 , friday.

7.00 - 2 glass of water
    9.00 - 2 phulkas with mixed veg sabzi
    11.30 - 1/2 cup sprouts sundal
    4.30 - 1 phulka + 5 pieces of palak dahi pokoras [alpa actually you caught my pulse right ......hehehehe :) ]
    5.30 - dry fruits & protienex 1 glass with sugar :bonk
    9.30 - 5 salt biscuits with paneer topping & some green grapes [ anees this is for you , you ordered me to post na ..... actually i liked your command & love :bowdown ]

2 ltrs of water

no exercises & no walkings :bonk
    i know you all will scold me for this worst diet today. sorry plz....... couldnt resist ......

alpa , actually i got demotivated ... coz i gained 1kg weight during the last week which i lost recently . the reason must be rice at nights & no regular exercises ..... but your posts really motivated a lot & i will resume again with all new spirit.

ok ani , i will try your chat masala on all veggies as you said as iam also a fan of it. yes , you can very well add dal to your soup [it becomes sambhar then]......... moongdal is good when compared to other dals.
    & i add cooked sprouts & cooked white channa to my veg salad , it will be very tasty & healthy also. can add boiled peanuts also , but that is high in calories so add very less.

8. Dheeksam

Dheeksam New IL'ite

hi,
    After my delivery i've got a tummy.iam doing all the tummy exercise.but it's very hard to reduce the tummy.
    soon after i finish eating (breakfast or lunch or dinner)my tummy gets bloated.Does anybody feels the same?.my weight is 54kg.i have reduced in my weight.but tummy is the only problem.i don't take that much fat at the same time i don't compromise anything in food.since iam a vegeterian i take rice with sambar,rasam &little curd for lunch. i will have bread for breakfast and at night i take either 4 chappathis,or idlis or dosas.do i have to change in my food pattern. i go to gym once a week.and do yoga and sometimes go for a walk.is it possible to reduce the tummy or it has to be a dream?.kindly write ur experiences.
    luv,
    Uma.

9. kayal1234

kayal1234 New IL'ite

Thanks Manisha

Thanks Alpa

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2009
  10. Bambli

Bambli Gold IL'ite

Happy Belated Birthday Kayal...
    May GOd bless you always.