1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Weight Loss Buddy

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by PinkRubies, Nov 2, 2008.

1. mui kanva

mui kanva Senior IL'ite

Wow.. this is great and I was just looking out for a weightloss buddy..
    I have to lose upto 15kgs.. and count me too in your group..

This is what I follow....

6:30 am a cup of coffee
    9 am oats with butter milk
    10:30 a cup of coffee
    1 pm 2 or 3 cups of rice with sambhar or wot ever and curry (I am a typical south Indian in this matter.. not able to settle on rotis for lunch)
    4 pm a cup of coffee
    9 pm 2 rotis with dal/subzi

and almost 3 lts of water everyday. (not hot water though!!!)

I know its time to change my plan.. first to cut down the coffee intake.. correct me if I am wrong..
    And yeah........ no time for workouts at all......... being a working mother is a drawback in this case.

Yeah.. sparkpeople is a good website.. (I am not even able to follow those simple cardios they have said bonk)

And now.. my next plan is to take one roti with more fruits in the night.. Let me start it slowly to catch up kitchuppas plan.

2. kirti251

kirti251 Senior IL'ite

Hi!
    Wel come to our group.No need to cut coffee.U can cut ur sugar amt. in coffee i mean little sugar.It's ok to start slowly.& u can use skim milk for ur coffee.Bye take care.
    Kirti

3. kirti251

kirti251 Senior IL'ite

Hi Ruby,
    I'm extremely sorry because i don't know ur name before .First concentrate on ur exam then u can start diet.Take care of ur health.Bye...
    Kirti

4. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

HI mui kanva

Good diet plan... continue... if you cannot do any workouts in the morning... just try in the evening... coz you get good results by doing dieting along with workouts... if you cannot walk for 30 mins do jogging for just 10 mins... it makes lot of difference... try it slowly you can do it..

as you mentioned try to do the changes in your dinner...

all the best...

5. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

WOW!!! didnt expect so many buddys!!! im so xcited cant wait till friday to start my journey...

Welcome seattlelite: whats ur name? lol...its great that u had already started with Kitchuppa's diet and had success with it...Im still juggling with whether i shuld followKitchuppa's or GM bcoz i need maximum weight loss...

Yamusarna: I start on Friday... buh our buddys hav already started...and Seattlite has lost 5lbs...so i suggest u start Kitchuppa's diet asap =D

Mui: 3L water that is awsum...but i think u shuld eat ur dinner early and hav less carbs...and change ur rice to brown if pssible but 3 cups of coffee isnt good...like kirti said change it to skim milk...it wuld beneift u mre if u change it to green tea...u have to do some workout to loose weight prpli...did u look at the 10min bootcamp vids on sparkpeople.com its only 10mins a day...surley u can make 10mins for urself cummon?

Kirti: Sorry its my fault i didnt let u noe my name although Pinky is pretty gud hehe.. How was ur day? I was wandering i dont noe how to do pranyam and yagasanam :S is there and demo i can find on the net?

Vahee: Thanx for all ur support =D

To All: y dont we all get a ticker thing in our signature to show our progress?

Luv u all

Ruby =D

6. kirti251

kirti251 Senior IL'ite

Hi Ruby,
    Kirti here u can find about yoga & pranayam on
    www.divyayoga.com

I heard that kapalbharti pranayan if u do regularly for 15 mins nonstop then u can lose more than 5kgs in a month.

Sprinkle taj powder(cinnanom powder) on ur salad.It helps in weight reduction process.
    Ruby tell me which diet u want to follow.Today i'm not able to start diet.Kuchhupa's diet is preety good & easy to follow.I lost 3 kg but i'm on medication so that i don't know certainly my hair falling too much so in between i quit diet.I want to start again.If u know anything then share with me.tell me some tummy reduction exerciese as well as for some exerciese for hand also.U have yahoo ac then tell me mine is kirti251@yahoo.com v can chat also. bye take care.

7. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

My Yahoo is pink.rubies@yahoo.com :anyof my weightloss buddies can chat =D
    I dont know: im Thinking Of startting my 7 days with The GM then followung through with Kitchuppa's...

If your hair is falling then u should eat more
    1.Chickpeas
    2.Soybeans
    3.Almonds
    4.Oats
    5.Oranges

try inclue more of these and strat again and see how it goes?
    I have mentioned websites above...sparkpeopel and womesn workouts hav vids that target specific area (tummys and hands) they are only 10-20 mins so try them =D

tc

8. mui kanva

mui kanva Senior IL'ite

Dear Shvap_786
    Yeah.. true.. I have to spare atleast 10 mins a day for work out.. I will try to do it..
    will keep you informed about my daily status..
    Thanks a lot

9. kirti251

kirti251 Senior IL'ite

Thanks Ruby If u have some time then come for chat.

10. mui kanva

mui kanva Senior IL'ite

Hi Ruby
    Thanks for the tips..
    Even I thought of going in for brown rice, but unfortunately I couldnt find it anywhere in Jspr.
    Yeah.. even I saw the article for the 10 min workout.. but couldnt see the video.. so waiting to get back home and try to see it.. hopefully...

Otherwise.. ok..
    let me take another step along with the change in the dinner plan..
    from tomm. min 10 mins workout.. be it jogging,dancing,walking,climbing stairs or anything that I can start with imm.. (let me start with 10 mins and gradually increase to as much as I can.. )...

Thanks all for the encouraging me towards my weightloss journey.....
    Will keep you posted with my status...
    Ticker is a good idea indeed..