1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Weekend Musings- Max,Coke,IPL,AB Blogs

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, May 25, 2008.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Divya,

when i have such loyal fans, what more can i ask from life.Thank u so much and i hope i keep entertaining u week after week.Regards.kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chitra,

Well preeity used to have a great face, and i used to love her for that.Well chisled face,well spoken, well bred, and now i see her, her face is oily at the IPL matches, and her nose, well, seems strange.i may be wrong,God knows.

And when i have good weeekend readers like u, then i feel like writing too.

I keep writing points from monday onwards in my dairy of what i observe thruout the week, in the papers and mags, and then join the links for the weekend blogs.

And from my mobile i take out pics that i find interesting,something that is unsual,and next week u will find some unusual ones.

Thank u for yr kind words.Regards.kamal

3. uncannybal

uncannybal Senior IL'ite

Kamalji

No wonder these Punjab XI are winning. Or else they will lose the Priety hug and then she will not poke her new cute nose in their dressing rooms. That fellow Ness Wadia has started fighting with the cops since they keep allowing her to hug these guys. Poor fellow he asked her to manage the team but did not expect her to take the job so seriously !

I was travelling to the USA next to this american guy who showed me some pics he had taken in India. He showed me this pic of a barber shop sign board 'Hare Kating Selon' ! He told me laughingly 'They could have got at least one word right !'

Santosh

4. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Hello kamalji
    But Than she is a very morden girl allowed to take name of her husband & it is better Sanju ! Sanju ! rather than Ajeee ,Ajeee, Ooji ,Sunoji Kahan ho? .
    Thankyou for appreciating the Humour .
    But I do think Seriously also sometime ,I think u have not read my "Beyond cruelty" & that being a fello rajasthani ? & Jaipuri.
    Regards

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaishree,

Haha.Yes calling Sanju by name makes sense.You have one sense of humour jaishree.Tell me yr husband makes coffee for u ? Or is he
    like Sanju ?

Regards.kamal

6. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

I have to tell you that your news is far more better than the sack full of papers that land at my door.I asked the paperwala to give me TOI and he comes with all its siblings real and step too Mid day, Mumbai Mirror etc. Seeing the entire pack that looks like an encyclopedia, I barely touch it.
    And i do get the news from you. So we already do what Amitabh is just about to. Well i am gloating.Feels good na.?? Anyway if Shahrukh were to write a blog , his K...K...K...K...K...K ....Kiran and the blog is over , so we shall leave him to talk. I dont really thing writing interests him ...seeing his love for the mike.

Kamalji you really are a keen observer. I didnt notice Preitys nose actually with Ness around i never look at her. But then I do agree its funny the way she hugs everyone.If that is her way of motivating I am sure there would be a stampede with all the men all over looking for motivation from her.

Good one Kamalji,Enjoyed it.

Devika

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Devika,

I was inspired by Khuswant Singh, my hero, who writes a column in Hindustan Times on saturdays, and his are all assorted topics.

So i developed this weekend myusings my styles, adding pitures too, that i take around town which i find interesting.

So i feel happy to know that u prefer to read me over TOI and her sisters.HAHA.

Preity well, i find it strange the way she is hugging every Tom and Dick, and giving a peck on the cheek.Poor Ness, must be going crazy.Check her nose, looks funny to me these days.Big Laugh

Regards.kamal

8. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

hello kamalji
    My HB making coffe or for that matter Tea for me haha -That wud be aday !
    My proffessor in college used to say very truely that ur hb may love u dearly but never expect him to make bedtea for u.
    My HB is just proves how correct she was!

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaishree,

HAHA.So yr professior was right eh ! But look at my case here

I make morning tea for wife, u know why ? Icome from walks and she is in meditation.So i make the tea, bring out the cups and biscuits, and seh joins me later.

There must be very few husbands like kamalji to make morning tea for his wife, thought it is true that i am lazy an ddont do anything else in the day for her.

REgards.kamal

10. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Hello kamalji
    I must say Ur wife is one very lucky person if u r making moring tea ,does she know it ? Ha Ha !