Wedding Packaging ,Trousseau Packaging,Baby Shower and Much More

Discussion in 'Delhi & NCR' started by sweetyam, Jul 4, 2014.

1. sweetyam

sweetyam Silver IL'ite

I have always wanted to become an entrepreneur[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif] and after 7 years of working in the corporate world in Administration I wished to explore something which help me moved out the 9 to 5 Job I always wanted to do something which I truly enjoyed. Initially I learned Chocolate making and whenever i make chocolates and gift them packaging them its like a stress buster for me. After that Everyone [/FONT]appreciated & praised me for my creative & innovative gift wrapping skills. Then I plan to introduce my work with friends and others in a professional way. And that was the time when “Yummy Treats (A place for Blessing Chocolates, Trousseau Packaging & Gifting Solutions).Started. And then beside of Chocolates I introduce Gel Candles, Ring Platter, Wedding Packaging, Baby Shower baskets, Baby [FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Announcement[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif] Chocolate hamper, [/FONT]Diwali[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif] & new year gift wrapping of fresh fruits, Dry fruits & chocolates for Corporate Gifts,[/FONT]Return Gifts and Much More

The Quality, our personal touch, occasion and the thought behind the gifting is most important for us, as we try to interact more with our customer to understand what he/she likes and more about occasion. Especially Yummy Treats work for all budget. Once we understand the entire client requirement and the budget then we start the work. And till now we have been able to keep our client happy.

Here are Some pictures of my Work hope u all like it.

1010201_741014142584638_1899228240_n.jpg 10308219_738815499514740_6489429449343442519_n.jpg DSC01379.JPG DSC01341.JPG orange-engagaement-ring-platter-250x250.jpg

2 people like this.

2. ammulur

ammulur Platinum IL'ite

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  3. sweetyam

sweetyam Silver IL'ite

4. ammulur

ammulur Platinum IL'ite

:welcome....................!

1 person likes this.