1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Wedding Night jitters !!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mlk2009, Sep 2, 2009.

1. devyani1

devyani1 New IL'ite

Hi girls,

Cool thread! Brings back so many memories...

As both of us are from somewhat conservative families there was no courtship for us. On our wedding night, both of us were wey nervous, and to cover it up we talked nonstop! So no action..

Even the preaction happened 3 days later; the real action was the next day, at his home; but it was 'successful' only after 6 months!!

I've noticed from the other posts that those who are single and those who are about to get married are confused about this laidback 'action'. My feeling is that you need not hurry. You have lifetime of action waiting for you, so its better to wait until both of u are quite relaxed with each other. Till date, I think of our preaction nite as the most romantic nite we ever had...

devyani

2. GeethaMR

GeethaMR Silver IL'ite

3. mouni192

mouni192 Senior IL'ite

hi nice thread..

1) Who broke the ice first when DH and You were left alone during wedding night?
    husband broke the icelike this..your voice is so.. sweet,,,pls sing one song...:rotfl

2) How long did u guys talked and got to know each other or talked about the wedding etc before you got into action ?
    we talked till 2 30 am, coz we dont know about each other..

3) .How many of you were actually tired and went to sleep ?
    we are so tired at that so after talking we nicely slept.. but after 5 am my husband try to close to me, at that time my mother knock the door and say like this.. mounika pls open the door..:hide::hide:

4)How was the next day when you had to face family and friends who were ready to tease ?
    the next day my frnds gave me call and ask had practicals?

5)where did the wedding night take place ?
    my dad's place, ongole,AP
    :bonk

4. GiJoe

GiJoe Silver IL'ite

Your mother knocked on the door at 5:00 AM?? What on earth was so important that she had to wake you up at 5:00 AM.

5. LemonLime

LemonLime Senior IL'ite

Maybe it was to establish the first stages of MIL dominance?

6. mouni192

mouni192 Senior IL'ite

its not my MIL.. its my mom..
    she woke up me because after the 1st night, no body see our face without taking bath..
    :)

7. GiJoe

GiJoe Silver IL'ite

????:roll:

8. STARBUCKS

STARBUCKS New IL'ite

1.Who broke the ice first when DH and You were left alone during wedding night ?
    there was no ice as we had 6 months after engagement to do all the sweet nothings talk..
    the funny part was my dad's friend who could not attend the wedding in the morning wanted to come and meet us.and out of all times he came at night 10.p.m:crazy.both me and my hubby were actually looking at each other's face rather than talking with him.once he left i was given a new saree to be worn.but my MIL sensing that i will take another 1 hr to tie the saree around, asked me to go to the room in salwar itself.:rotfl

2.How long did u guys talked and got to know each other or talked about the wedding etc before you got into action ?
    we actually had the pre actions itself after some 3 days only..:hide:and main acction after a week..

3.How many of you were actually tired and went to sleep ?
    we were both very tired and i jus slipped into deep slumber even when DH was talking:bonk

4.How was the next day when you had to face family and friends who were ready to tease

it was my mother who was actually blushing on seeing me..and we had 1 more ritual in the morning that i had to rock a doll baby in a small piece of cloth symbolising that the baby was already born.:rotfl

5.Where did the wedding night take place ?
    at my place a separate room for us in the terrace

9. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Such a nice thread...bringing back memories.

1. Actually it was me who broke the ice. It was weird...when we decided to get married (arranged marriage), we both went to a movie. On our way back (in Chennai, near VGP gardens...the theater was mayaga...something like that) we had dinner and were taking a walk. He tried to kiss me on my lips and I gently turned sidewards :rotfl
    that was too rude, even till date I am not sure why I did it. After that he didn't attempt to kiss me until we got married. So when we went to our room I actually asked "honey...can I kiss you? I had been waiting for too long:thumbsup"

2. Happened the wedding night itself. It was in a hotel.

3. well...after the first time we just sat and spoke for a bit. I remember having some sweets, coke etc from the fridge. Only after the second time we slept. But before we know it was morning and our parents knocked our door...apparently no one should see us before them after first night.

4. people, especially my cousins gave us funny looks but thats just about it.

5. In a hotel close to home. They decorated the entire suite so beautifully.
    It was really funny though...the hotel had kept a chilled champagne, lots of red rose petals on bed, floor covered with jasmines, candles lit every where...and the on the side table my mom/MIL kept a silver plate full of sweets, milk etc.the combination was...striking I should say.

1 person likes this.
  10. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

Hi mlk

very cool thread....

1.Who broke the ice first when DH and You were left alone during wedding night ?

DH. Though ours were arranged marriage,after engagement we were meeting each others, but still there was little apprehension.

2.How long did u guys talked and got to know each other or talked about the wedding etc before you got into action ?

No action, only preaction. We talked for some 1 hr or so and then dozed off. Actual action happpend on 11th day in HM at kerala.:)

4.How was the next day when you had to face family and friends who were ready to tease ?
    Little embarassed, but no one to tease. With some relatives staying back for few days at DHs place, it was little odd to come out in the morning and face them very normal..

5.Where did the wedding night take place ?
    At DHs home. I wish now if it would have been in hotel, the next day embarassment wouldnt be there.