1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Wedding Anniversary

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by periamma, Jun 4, 2018.

1. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Yesterday was my 47th wedding anniversary .Night saw a snippet in IL written by our
    PushpavalliSrinivasan mam regarding her wedding anniversary .well written about her married life in simple words and i enjoyed reading her post.i wished her and added i too celebrating my 47th wedding anniversary .she wished me back and some IL friends too wished me. My heartfelt thanks to @messedup @Gauri03 @Viswamitra @GeetaKashyap @sindmani @Star25 .i went to my Pirantha veedu and spent time with my brother's family.my nephew gifted me a wall hanging with Lovely phrases and asked me to accept his simple gift.i replied "A gift is a gift whether it is big or small in size , costly or less cost.whatever given with Love is the precious gift in the world."Though my parents are not alive i felt their presence sought their blessings and returned home with a calmness in my heart.

My husband gifted me a saree for my first wedding anniversary and then no gift from him .on my fifth anniversary i got a letter wishing me and thanking my Father for giving him such a lovely girl.At that time he was working in another city.i was surprised to see his words as my dh never reveals his emotions so easily and always had a tough look.If i feel sick he would be disturbed much and take care of me well.I thank God for giving me this tough man as my life partner.The following quote suits him well.

[​IMG]

@PushpavalliSrinivasan PS mam you are the inspiration to write my experiences as a snippet.Thank you

I forgot to add the gifts given by my virtual children. Last year a lovely daughter from US sent me a Saree through her friend's mom. I was moved by her affection and felt her strain. A Pair of watches from a son, a Pair of big cups with naughty eyes and teeth, another Dr sent a cup with photos of mine and my Dh embossed on it. She has taken the photo from Facebook. One little angel gifted me Radhakrishna picture. Thank you so much my dear children. Love you all

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2018
    Amica, annu78, GoogleGlass and 14 others like this.

2. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Happy anniversary :blush:

periamma likes this.
  3. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

Dear @periamma,

Congratulations and best wishes on your anniversary.
    May God bless you both with health, wealth and happiness.:thumbup:

periamma likes this.
  4. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Periamma,
    Many many happy returns to both of you. I wish you many more years of happy togetherness.
    Yes, some are not very expressive of their emotions. But deep inside they love. Martin Luther King's quote is very apt.
    Regards
    Syamala

periamma likes this.
  5. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@shravs3 Thanks for your wishes ma

6. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@GeetaKashyap Thanks for your lovely wishes :blush:

7. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@shyamala1234 Thank you so much Syamala.

8. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My dear @periamma
    I did not notice that you had your 47th Wedding Anniversary yesterday. My best wishes to both of you and when you reach your 50th Anniversary, we'll have a bash. Not virtual but real!
    Sri

periamma likes this.
  9. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@Cheeniya Thank you so much for your wishes sir.Happy to get your blessings.why should we wait for three more years ?very soon we can have a real bash treat.

10. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

kaniths likes this.