1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

We were born ordinary but our friends made us special

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Mar 19, 2016.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Friendship does not happen with special people
    people become special after becoming friends
    we were born ordinary but our friends made us special

I feel so blessed to be a part of this loving family which promoted me from Viji to Vijima and gave me opportunity to meet so many ILites from different cities.

The other day after a long time I sent a message to Sudha thru Whatsapp and was so surprised when she told me she will come to meet me with Mira . I was waiting for that day.

So today was that great day. Sudha phoned when she left her place, since she has not much travelled alone in Mumbai I told her to call me after she gets down from the bus. In the meantime Mira also called and told her will come and pick her up. When she came my maid told you dont go ma I wil lgo and pick her up. So was so glad to meet Mira after a long time, we had met last year. After sometme Sudha called and we both went to the bus stop picked her up and came home

We were so happy to see each other and as always went on chatting about various things. There was no fullstop. Did not know how th etime passed. I felt as if my daughters came home, so homely they were. We had lunch together and glad they enjoyed the lunch. A pat on my back for that.

Ihari123, sindmani, kcb and 3 others like this.

2. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Loved every minute i spent today with you both. And first time i met my IL friend sudha.

Vijima, it is like a mayeka visit to me. Enjoyed the goodies you prepared... mouthwatering.yumsmiley

Looking forward to more such meetings... Loving person you are! glad to have earned friendship with people like you.hugsmiley

It all happened because of IL. Good that i could reset my password and finally able to log-in and make a post here.

Another cherishable moment!!:clap

3 people like this.
  3. iyerviji

So sad I posted this here insteadof IL meet up thinking there will be responses, 73 views but only one feedback from Mira. I think the new ILites dont know Sudha and Mira , they were my close friends and we used to meet everyday in Coffee Morning thread, now they are not active but we are in contact through Whatsapp. They both are experts in crafts. Mira has done lot of croche work and Sudha lot of jewellery which had been posted when they were active

4. iyerviji

Thanks Mira dear for your first feedback, was disappointed that no feedback , you r feedback made my day and made me happy I also enjoyed every minute with both of you, felt my daughters came home. Forgot to mention about yur yummy pulikachal. Very thoughtful of you to bring. Yes dear it will be memorable day and meeting Sudha and you brought memories of our olden days. Hope we meet again

5. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijima, what a lovely day that must have been. Remember meeting you and Mira when I came to Mumbai. Had the pleasure of meeting Sudha too when she visited me in Bangalore and when I went to Chennai a couple of years ago. Although we have not been much in touch since they don't come so frequently to IL these days, they remain very close to my heart.

1 person likes this.
  6. iyerviji

Very true Satchi dear, Mira and Sudha both were remembering you and about the meet with you. True though they are not active in IL they are close to our heart and glad now we are in touch through whatsapp. We had a lovely time thinking about olden days and our coffee morning time and friends

1 person likes this.
  7. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

Good to know that you enjoyed with your old friends Viji Maa.....

iyerviji likes this.
  8. iyerviji

Thank you dear, yes dear I enjoyed with my old friends who are not active now

9. Harini73

Harini73 Platinum IL'ite

Viji ma good to know that you enjoyed your day with your friends.

We will always feel happy when somebody visits us and that too if the visitor is close to our heart.

Had a yummy treat also.Your menu was super ma.

10. shobhamma

shobhamma Gold IL'ite

You yourself are a special person Viji . Glad you had a grand time with old time friends. Wish you many more of such days.