1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

We should always see the inner beauty

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Dec 16, 2009.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Every one likes fair skin only. People who are fair get the first preference everywhere. We should also see the inner beauty and not only the outer beauty. Beauty has to be admired. Lord Krishna was dark but everyone loves him. Some though theyare dark have attractive eyes and have a smiling face.

Among my two grandchildren Gopika is dark and Pratima is fair. But of late Gopika's colour is changing . She has attractive eyes and a smiling face. People get attracted by her smiling face. Some people are dark in the beginning but due to prosperity they become fair and cant believe that once they were dark in colour.

2. Padmasrinivas

Padmasrinivas Silver IL'ite

Dear Viji,

A very good observation made by you, Viji...

Matrimonial columns in newspapers frequently emphasise that one is seeking a fair-complexioned bride. After all it is only a question of the melanocytes and melanin in the skin that determines one's complexion!

Apart from Lord Krishna, Sati or Kali is also portrayed as being dark-complexioned...

Your blog brings to mind two sayings

Beauty is only skin-deep

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

Gopika and Pratima will make heads turn as they grow up, I am sure, Viji...
    Love,
    Padma

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Padma

I am honoured by your visit here. Your fb is equal to 100 fbs. Thanks for visiting here and sharing your view.

love
    viji