We, senior citizens are worth a fortune !

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Chitvish, Jun 17, 2006.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Vidya, every time you make me cry, with your posts !

I " rushed" to the U R L , you mentioned.
    I too started with blogging independantly - but I L gave me an address and by God's Grace , that has become a wellknown address now. Yesterday I went to my cousin's house & her father asked her " Is that Chitvish? " !
    It has taken all of you, my dear I L ites to bring out whatever is within me and hereafter, I cannot think of life without I L & I L ites.
    More than your thanking me, I cannot thank God enough for making all this happen in my life !
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

2. Selvi

Selvi Senior IL'ite

wow!

After reading all posts just wanted to say only one thing... "Chithra ku oru OOO podungo ellarum.. OOOOOhooooo" .. u are the ever young ILite Mrs.CV!!! No second thoughts in that!!

:)

3. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Selvi, can you see me blushing ?

My God, how am I ever going to thank you & IL ites enough for this " anbu mazai" ?
    Selvi, though living in the soils of the U S , by saying " OOOOO podu", you are proving to me a total Tamilian at heart ! Selvikku ellarum oru " OOOO" podungo !
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

4. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

good observation..

Dear Kamla,

Glad to see you noticed that beautiful phrase of mine.
    I did add just years to my life (very few years) after facing a set of problems in life.
    but realised it sooon & got away.
    I always tell this particular phrase to myself quite often to get me going OR to get out of depression, etc.

With beautiful people lke Chitra around, I'm sure I'll only add life to years & never standstill and let years to add on to my life.

5. nvathsala

nvathsala Silver IL'ite

Hi I was very active and helpful to others but now because of my health i couldn't do anything n given VRS from my service. sitting at home i feel bore.how to spend the time usefully?

6. Ami

Ami Silver IL'ite

Mrs.Chithra, that was absolutely touching and good to read. Everyone in this world have started realizing about the elderly people's value when he/she is crossing 35. We the next generation should have a file so that we can go through all the golden words given by you will be leisurely read by us WHEN WE ARE LIKE YOU!!

Thanks.