We Create Our Reality-a New Age Spirituality And How It Really Works

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by luckysangeetha, May 2, 2018.

1. luckysangeetha

luckysangeetha Gold IL'ite

We create our reality whether its hell or heaven.Nowadays its a fashion to spiritual teachers in the west that think and visualize if you want abundance.But does it happen just like that?? just visualize and thinking of something you want is created?? No according to my experience and views it works only when there is a conscious shift inside you and level of understanding of natural laws and abiding to it only then you are given access key to create reality.Because without awareness of the natural laws you can use the key to do damage to others or can become greedy and a slave to desires.First the karma that has been accumulated from various other human lives has to be closed and you come to a life of soul renewal wherein the punya and papa becomes zero and love of god is realised. Because when you punya also you need to take another birth to enjoy its benefits and papa also you need to undergo its consequences.When they both become zero self realization happens and key to creating your reality is given.Because during the soul renewal process the atma undergoes various trials to understand the natural laws.For example to get a body disease free the atma should have done good karma of maintaining the material body without abusing it with sex,drugs etc.
    When we go against this natural law we take body accordingly.This basic awareness or consciousness is itself not present in most of humans.

Yes offcourse we create our own reality but only we are ready to change ourself internally and obey natural laws not by just mere visualise and thinking.

2. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

True, we need to realise that only good begets good. Doing good things and helping others(helping parents, friends , siblings, relatives and also rendering some sevice to the society which we can ) and then thinking positivity and prosperity abundance will work out. Only imagination of prosperity abundance will not be the right path of spiritual enhancement.

luckysangeetha and GeetaKashyap like this.
  3. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

I agree.

Don't you think, by trying to surround yourself with beautiful things, images, etc you subconsciously start to make an internal shift?

luckysangeetha and sindmani like this.
  4. luckysangeetha

Surrounding with beautiful things is just material aspect of life but it can only help only to a certain extent of keeping you calm but after some time or days dont we get bored by the same images and things outside???

The internal shift of consciousness happens only when the atma in physical body start looking inwardly for answers rather than outside.for example:I say i love all the animals in the cxreation and have only dog as a pet and love him and say i love animals and for dinner or lunch i eat pork or fish or goat does it look real? The consciouness shift happens only when the realisation that we are from the same source and we are the same identical souls inside different body is where the key to change your life is given because you are more responsible in your actions and ready to accept responsibility for your actions too...

Let me know if its convincing....

ChennaiExpress likes this.
  5. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

Some things I would never get bored by. For instance, the beauty of nature. Especially beauty of nature in a place we long to be part of.

6. luckysangeetha

True I thought u are talking about decorations of home only...off course nature is never boring..it shows the beautiful mind of the creator

ChennaiExpress likes this.