We are missing it............

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by malspie, Aug 31, 2007.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Viewers,

Shanvy had started a thread "Let us pray together". Are we not suppose to visit this thread everyday to check who needs a prayer. I think we should on Humanitarian basis. :bangcomp: :bangcomp: Lets pledge that we will visit this thread everyday and reply to the request.

Thank you all for pledging with me.............

2. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Hi Mals,

You are true, though I vist, I dont post as I feel that instead let me put a few more extra seconds to pray. Thats the main reason from my side in not doing so. Any way taken your thoughts I will def do it.

3. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

Hi Mals,
    You are right! Will check everyday.
    It's good that you are back:-D . I am a silent reader of your threads. I am not able to reply coz of lack of time. Will try to participate more .

regards,

Last edited: Sep 1, 2007
  4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Dear mals,

I myself had started writing something on the same lines...but just thought let me see for one more month....

When I started this thread, I knew of two IL's who were in desperate need of prayers. And ofcourse, chitvish also had inspired me indirectly to give a platform here..though I was already doing it on a small way.

I strongly believe in prayers. There are lot of us who are in better situations. so let us thank God for that, at the same time pray for others who are in dire situations.

I feel, that the impact of the thread is not felt by all. Those who have benefitted from prayers should come forward to come back and reply (Some of them definitely do it.). The reason why we should reply back, is to reiterate the fact that miracles do occur.

Sometimes, some miracles/occurences does not affect people who have not experienced it in first hand. So i have just it... i definitely pray for others.

Miracles happen. When more hands,hearts join to pray for a person, i feel all our positive energy and also our selfless prayers are heard by god.:2thumbsup:

5. jaisapmm

jaisapmm Silver IL'ite

Hi Mals,
    You are right!

Regards

6. Saahithya

Saahithya Silver IL'ite

Malspie and Shanvy

My bad...will ensure going forward I will visit the thread regularly...

7. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Off course me too from today..

I have never observed this thread for very long time and today is my first entry, hope i will do this from now on wards.. Bow

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Miracles have happened praying through the thread started by Shanthi. So do step in and pray for others and post your requests too.

9. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

I just saw this thread my friend..
    I love the way you have written about prayers..
    here is my proof in the form of a story
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/indian-stories/31431-krishnaaaaaaaaa-you-came.html

Thank you.