1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ways to irritate In Laws who are irritating u.....

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by rams22, Apr 24, 2013.

1. sarada30

sarada30 Platinum IL'ite

one more idea

if your in laws love watching a particular program we have to hide the remote of the TV and after some time should keep it near there place and say oh that is near you only............

4 people like this.
  2. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

- Answer back... which tops the irritation list for inlaws.
    - Simulate kids to speak more words like Nana, Nani, Mama, Mami, Mausi Mausa (Maternal relationships).
    - Make food suitable for your tongue and taste.
    - Keep max 1 Ltr of cooking oil at home. Get the other only when this 1 finishes.
    - I generally forget something or the other in the morning rush for office.... so a ding dong bell... and a lovely look on their face when they open the door.
    - Speak positive abu ppl they hate.
    - Smile and call your parents... as soon as 3 of them sit tog and start talking on topics where they don't need you.
    - Get kids hooked onto cartoons and not soap operas.
    - Dodge joining them for outing/picnic... send kids along with them..... MILs are mostly left attending kids' basic needs and worrying how much the DIL is enjoying.

- Plan and finish your duties of the day and find time for your HOBBIES, PARLOUR, SHOPPING, SOCIALIZING with ppl other than them.
    - Dress up v nicely each day. Apply LOTSA PERFUME/ Deo.
    - Say Hi/ Hello to neighbours, share things with them (need based household and thoughts), invite kids friends to home... let them shout scream jump and mess arnd.
    - More toys and accessories for kids = less space for them. They'll be busy stuffing all possible things in 1 balcony of the home... kids taking them out....
    - Producing 2 of more naughty children so that every night they need to decide which bed and bedsheet is worth sleeping on... and how beautiful their privacy is.

3. guesshoo

guesshoo IL Hall of Fame

Verrrrrrry indirectly say you hate such and such characteristic of your DH and you want to make sure that you bring your DC up "PROPERLY" so that they don't have such hang-ups/ mentality/ issues/ whatever. Subtly criticizing her parenting skills totally gets my MIL everytime :D She'd start off singing praises of her own parenting skills; when I say this, it will reluctantly change to, "what exposure did we have back then?" I just lovvvvve it sooo much that I wish I'd had kids much earlier in my marriage ;)

4. sarada30

sarada30 Platinum IL'ite

If you and your in laws stay in a different house as soon as you reach there house start cleaning there house scrub.gif as if it is very untidy.........

[FONT=arial,helvetica]If she tels u to do som thing n u wanna do it other way just listen n say yes n do wat u want to.

[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica]If MIL says you look good in saree [/FONT] ter.gif [FONT=arial,helvetica]u wear jeans n short tops [/FONT] dress22.gif [FONT=arial,helvetica]and tell her your son loved it very much.[/FONT]

5. bubblygal

bubblygal Platinum IL'ite

sometimes this might backfire!:)Whenever i go to mil;s place i complain of migrain and go to my room and watch tv and come down only for food always!

11 people like this.
  6. DGcreative

DGcreative Platinum IL'ite

bublygal spread your gyan here...I am all ears :)

Btw after last nite's episode that I mentioned in other thread, I dared to clearly say that I get a feeling of disgust when someone else touches my clothes. Guess her wicked innocence....she tells me I dont keep my clothes neat thats why she does the cupboard, henceforth she will not touch my lingerie but will do only other clothes..........I insisted that no one touches ANY of my clothes or stuff.....

M just feeling bad that M not able to convey things in a witty way....its generally frustration & anger along with my thots....hope m able to control this...

8 people like this.
  7. bubblygal

thats the mistake we do we never should let them know our emotions!be cold when you tell this!:)And then smile back and talk nicely as if nothing happened!

8. rams22

rams22 Gold IL'ite

wowww:wow nice...........:bowdown i never knew that we can use our bad thoughts for a such good purpose!!!!

come on girls unleash your evil side:evil:

we will all say our wicked MIL'sHarhar

2 people like this.
  9. DGcreative

DGcreative Platinum IL'ite

I know guruji....but m learning:hide:

1 person likes this.
  10. bubblygal

nnahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!Yeh sunne se pehle mere pairon talen zameen kyun nahin khisak gayi!main toh naadaan hoon, pyaari si choti se nanhi se ladki!:)

7 people like this.