1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Washington DC Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Washington DC' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. sumok

sumok New IL'ite

Re: Washington Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

I am Suma, just moved from Michigan to WA. I live in Bellevue, I hardly know anyone here, looking forward to making some friends. Those in and around, also looking to making friends , pl mail me. WIll meet up.

2. pankit

pankit New IL'ite

like to know about summer session classes in NOVA

Hi All,
    I am from andhra in India,I am residing in Virginia [Washinghton D.C], I am new to U.S,I came to know about this site through my friend. this is very good to share everyone's opinions and ideas.

Can anyone suggest me about Summer session courses that are going to be conducted by NorthernVirginiaCommunityCollege[NOVA].I would like to join in English related course's to improve my communication skills. Can anyone who had taken course like this,please tell me about the experiences,and benefits you had.

Your suggestions will make me more confident to improve my career.

thanks
    Pavani:p

Last edited: Apr 18, 2007
  3. kkhan

kkhan New IL'ite

hi all,
    I am new here but found this site really interesting.I stay in bellevue and am originally from UP, India. I hope this site will prove as fun as it seems to be:2thumbsup:

4. archanagujjula

archanagujjula New IL'ite

hi everyone .. i am archana...got married on july30th 2006 and came here to us in jan 2007...we are staying in sterling city in virginia.....my mother tongue is telugu and i was born and bought up in hyderabad.....academically i am a computer engg not working at present....i mean i am in job hunt....

5. remyasash

remyasash New IL'ite

hiii i came to US a month back....stayg at bellevue...im from kerala...ifound ths site interestg.... i donnnooo anyone here....like to make new friends....:)

6. remyasash

remyasash New IL'ite

hiii whr ru put at bellevue.....workg or homemaker....

7. ranjmr17

ranjmr17 Guest

Hi WAshigton Seattle / Bellevue Ladies,

I'm here in Bellevue. I have a 3 yr old daughter. I'm telugu speaking but from karnataka Mysore orginally. I foud this website thru one of my school friends who lives in Dallas. She has built a big group who have fun on weekly basis. If anyone is intrested with similar backgrounds pls let me know. :goodidea:

8. meghanshu

meghanshu New IL'ite

Hi all,

We are moving from LA to baltimore and its a very new place for me . I have a 4 year old daugher so i need to find a good school also a nice apartment wih some indian community around.

I would really appreciate if someone could guide me for the same. My email id is meghanshu@gmail.com

thanks

Meghanshu

9. Sonum

Sonum New IL'ite

PLEASE admins, either make this a Washington State forum or create a new one for Washington DC. Although we want to interact with all Indian ladies, the purpose of this sub-forum is to chat with locals. Apparently someone in Admin doesn't know that there is a state called Washington in the west and a city called Washington DC in the east of USA. As all the sub-forums are city forums, create one for Washington DC and one for Redmond/Seattle that would include neighboring areas.

10. meghanshu

meghanshu New IL'ite

Hi Nandhini,

Are u in Federal way,MD as we too have moved to MD and i 'm In Ellicott city,have 4 year old girl...Do let me know..

Meghanshu

1 person likes this.