1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Was your decision right?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Sheenu, Jan 20, 2010.

1. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

I dont know how this question and our answer to it will help other members..

still -

My Answere is a big 'YES'. It was our (DH and Mine) decision to get married. Though we are different in many ways, we have ouor ups and downs, but we still feel we are right persons for each other. I wouldn't have put up with any one else. Touchwood.

2. feduptocore

feduptocore Senior IL'ite

when life is low then all the decisions you made to come to a certain aspect seem like wrong... so maybe thats what you feel.. there are always a flip side to a coin. I feel its best to make the most of the situation( if you want to remain there)... ups and downs are there is all relationships and to accept this and move on is life...
    K
    and my decision to marry my DH will always be correct.. inspite of the numerous times I regret it!!!

3. kma

kma Gold IL'ite

My answer to this is mostly YES.

But when I am very angry with him or when I feel he is being particularly lazy about things, I think may be I made the wrong decision.

4. anonymous2011

anonymous2011 Senior IL'ite

Hi Scorpio Gal,

I have read your post about h4 life. Iam in that boat now, its been almost 2yrs now. Iam fed up with h4. no job no career. dunno what to do

5. sowmyar

sowmyar New IL'ite

Good Lord NO!!:eek:mg:

I made the worst decision of my life marrying my husband, and no matter what happens henceforth it is a decision I will regret. The only silver lining has been my kid, but he is also the reason I feel more guilty for getting myself into this soup :bang

6. ProReal

ProReal Senior IL'ite

Mine was a love marriage and we are just going to have our 6th anniversary. My decision of marriage with my DH has been PURRFEECCTT.

He is very understanding and an exact opposite of who I am.. patient, does not talk too much, listens attentively, thinks before making decisions etc. We had lots of problems where my MIL and DIL cheated us of a lot of money, we owe more than 80 lakhs in debt and we are still scrapping through each day...

But inspite of all that.. I dont repent a single day of being married to him.

7. aswini

aswini Senior IL'ite

Always a YES! We do have our fights, arguments. I shout at him. He shouts at me. He has his own good and bad things. I have my own good and bad characteristics. But at the end of the day, we complement each other. :)