1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Was I justified in my actions?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ansh12, Feb 26, 2008.

1. vrinda

vrinda New IL'ite

Hi Ansh,

Good work ya and Hats off to u .Nowadays no one dare to do such things all r self centred in their thoughts . I think the problem is that people think that if they fall into such situations and it becomes a police case or something they have no time for all this.I'm sure they r still many human beings who have heart for all this but scared at the thot of the after consequences.Anyways what u did was agreat job and keep up the good work .It needs good human value in u to do such courageous work.

Regards
    Vrinda

2. ansh12

ansh12 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Vrinda, thanks for stopping by this thread and giving your views.

Hope we are able to forgo this attitude"Sab Chalta Hey"
    Ansh

<xml id=yoombaxml></xml>

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Ansh,

I feel u did the right thing.

This may have been a spontaneous thing u may have done, but my advise is ,next time be careful and stay away.We have our lives to look at.And who knows what that boy did that these fellows attacked him.Its not that those guys were crazy and just picked any boy, there has to be a reason for the madness.

I am by no means suggesting that they hitting the boy was the right thing to do.They too did it in a fit of madness,the reason may have been petty.

But we hve our lives to take care of,but it is good that nothing happened to u, and everything turned out well in the end.

Regards.kamal

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ansh,

First of all, it is because people like you are becoming rare that we have so many atrocities growing in the world! My hugs to you for doing what you did.
    But having said that, let me add my thoughts on this, even if it sounds very selfish and mean!
    You say your daughter has only you and my heart cries out thinking what if something untoward had happened to you? All well and good to say that the daughter will be proud of such a brave and good mom, but what good is it if that mom is dead for her?
    In such a situation, one acts on an impulse, do not have the comfort of a forum to weigh the consequences. But being brave and stupidly brave are two different things. What can a couple of women do in the face of rioting and armed young men who are in the grip of adrenalin and are not thinking right?
    Next time round (God forbid), act more cautiously and raise a hue and cry and do the best to help out the unfortunate boy, but see that you do not come to physical harm. Because, your kid has only one mother and she cannot be replaced.
    Sorry if I sound a bit heartless, but I am full of heart for your little and helpless daughter..:)

L, Kamla

5. ansh12

ansh12 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Kamla

Thanks for your FB. I am touched by your caring attitude, but those boys were students, I am in a university and now-a-days boys over here in North fight over trivial issues.

I was in a dilemma whether to save a student or not, but as soon as we raised our voice and caught hold of the boys many more people came forward as evening time university is beaming with activities.

I will keep your advice in mind and i shall be careful in future.

I feel honoured to get your FB

Regards
    Ansh