1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

warts

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by radhikas, Dec 11, 2007.

1. radhikas

radhikas New IL'ite

kindly suggest me home remedies for warts

2. divyasarav

divyasarav New IL'ite

Hi,

I have all sorts of Home remedies and nothing helped. Hence went to the Dermatologist and got it burnt. It is not painful as they are using a local anesthetic cream... It is quite a big relief now...

:wave
    Cheers
    Divya

3. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

I got one on my face cauterized. Not painful, definitely bearable and results are good.

Dont try the agarbatt grandma remedy doing rounds on the net. That will burn.

Sunitha had once suggested a simple remedy of tying a hair round the wart. It is fairly effective. Check that out properly and if interested---

Nothing beats getting a doctor to see the wart. They check if it is living or dead wart and treat accordingly.

Good Luck!

4. Sindhurao

Sindhurao Gold IL'ite

Hi:

I got my warts removed by a dermatologist and the removal is very small procedure not painful at all.

But my aunt always has tied hair round the warts and they fall off!

Sindhu

5. praisy

praisy New IL'ite

Hi.....you all know about DUCT TAPE...easy to get in the market, daily without fail use that around the wart and see the result in 15 days....wart will vanish ( personal exprience). pls let me know if someone see any result......nothing to loose ......try it and enjoy........forgot to tell you one thing...use it little tight not much...

praisy

Last edited: Dec 24, 2007
  6. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Hi Praisy,

Can I put the duct tape over the wart or around the wart?
    How long I have to keep the tape?
    Really I want to give it a try.

7. srinivasan_vanaja

srinivasan_vanaja Gold IL'ite

hi radhika,

this remedy was suggested by Sunitha earlier to me. it gave me amazing results.

first of all let me explain the growth of warts. it is nothing but unwanted fat that grow as a wart. the grown wart takes full nourishment from our body. so if you stop the blood circulation around the warts root, the warts wont be able to survive, it gets dried and falls off.

so take out a healthy hair from your head, with the help of somebody tie it around the wart (the root) where it starts from the skin. leave it for 4 or 5 days. after some days the wart becomes deep black and dries, finally falls off. if the wart is too big, it will some more days. if the wart is flat without any root or starting point you need to go to the dermatologist.

8. praisy

praisy New IL'ite

Hi Vidhya

Put it over the wart it will give you amazing result....my daughter, husband and myself had warts , my daughter's doctor has suggested this to us and we tried it and it really worked......now we dont have any wart, absolutely clean....as if it never had there.....but put it little tight...all the time specially in the night time.....give it few days and see the result.......in two three days only you will come to know its working or not. good luck

praisy

9. lavanya_16

lavanya_16 New IL'ite

Hai Praisy I am new to this site. my mom ha slot of warts on her neck and face. can she too use this duct tape? where can we get this? we are in india, tamilnadu (coimbatore). Waiting for your reply. thanks.......