WARNING : Dont waste money .. efforts. . n most importantly emotions at iswarya.

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by hema850, Jun 5, 2011.

1. hema850

hema850 New IL'ite

WARNING : Dont waste money .. efforts. . n most importantly emotions at iswarya. Promises made by iswarya staff especially dr chandralekha .... are all farce .... they claim 70 to 80 % success in the ivf / icsi treatment ..... but believe u me ... its only 5 to 10 % . There is nothin great about the treatment at iswarya .... moreover nothing is transparent there .... reports r not diclosed .... there is utter confusion in wat they do n disclose ..... My icsi cycle failed twice at iswarya .... n wat was more heartening is tht all wrng info was given to me n my husband .... initially dr chandralekha said tht 3 embryo hav been transfered n 4 were frozen .... after my cycle failed i was told only 2 had been frozen ......which were transferred in the fet cycle .... n after that fet cycle failed i was told .... tht only 1 embryo was transferred ...... these people at iswarya .... especially DR CHANDRALEKHA are big liars n highly unprofessional .... they claim high success rate inorder to fool needy childless couples ..... n extract max money frm them ...... even proper medical bills are not given .... i am sure DR CHANDRALEKHA is not paying the correct incometax to govt .......i appeal to all childless couples .... tht believe in god ... only he can help us .... not these fraud fertility clinics ... atleast not ISWARYA n DR CHANDRALEKHA.

2. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your experience and making others aware of the cheatings.

Have you got to know abt our GREEN club in IL?
    Go GREEN
    Cheers:thumbsup
    'SS

3. rosy786

rosy786 IL Hall of Fame

thanks for the informations..............

4. rhythm

rhythm Junior IL'ite

Hi,
    Thx for information. Not only Iswarya hospital, most of the fertility hospitals are like that only. Ivf and ISCI are luck only. Even i done ISCI in famous hospital in chennai, failure for me they didn't say proper reason, after 3 month FET its also failure, later they say due to endometrial thickness (7.5 ). After my FET i total stop all my medicine, now i fully pray to god only. I have lot of confident that One day god will open the eyes. Be happy concentrate in prays.