wants to buy wedding saree from Dubai

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Dubai' started by fareeddubai, May 12, 2013.

1. fareeddubai

fareeddubai New IL'ite

Hi.

I want to buy a wedding saree from Dubai (not costly), i seen lot of saree designs in Meena bazar,Dubai but I dont know whats the latest trend in the wedding saree. for using in kerala

waiting the comments

thank you

2. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

Hey

Visit Regal it has huge unique collection. it is located in Sharjah Rolla and i saw a new outlet in Sharjah carefour too.

3. Shivani2009

Shivani2009 Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

Regal in Karama and Ratti in Meena Bazaar

1 person likes this.
  4. Nandini25

Nandini25 New IL'ite

Now a days you can shop with online boutiques, who can work in your budget, make what you specifically want. and plus all at the comfort of your home (every discussion on fone and internet). They can even make replicas of outfits that models and actresses wear. If you know what colour what fabric u want tryin a designer boutique is a good idea. If you are not sure of what you want you can check their already existing designs and choose from them... Even if you do not want to buy online.... you can check the designs and get an idea of what sarees are available in the market now a days..... I would suggest go through all the big saree brands on the internet.... research what you would like... and then get one made from a boutique.... I do not know bout Dubai... but i m sure there would be boutiques near u..... also if u dnt wanna run around... then try ONLINE BOUTIQUES

5. priyashyam29

priyashyam29 Bronze IL'ite

You can check out in Kalyan silks in karama , opp zabeel park