Wanted Enthusiastic Girls/ Women

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by Gy3Chem, May 4, 2010.

1. Gy3Chem

Gy3Chem New IL'ite

Dear Friends,
    I'm Gaayathri from Tuticorin, Tamilnadu. I'm running my own firm Gy3 Chem Factory. We are manufacturers of wide range of home care products.
    Our products can out beat any international brand with high quality and moderate price. We have achieved sales of Rs. 50,000/- per month in Tuticorin and Virudhunagar with the help of talented house wifes, college girls and working professionals.
    We are looking for women/girls with interest to do business. We will provide necessary training to sell and market the products.
    Once you get registered with you will be made business coordinator of your locality. Once your sales figure touches Rs. 50000/- per month you will be promoted as business administrator and you will have business coordinators under you.
    Minimum investment required is just Rs.1000/- and maximum investment can go up as per your individual skills.
    For more details send me a private message.

Last edited: May 4, 2010

2. Gy3Chem

Gy3Chem New IL'ite

I just want to make it clear that, investors will be treated as business partners no matter how low they invest.
    All investors are sure to receive respect and dignity.
    Our products include Dish wash gel, floor wash, car wash shampoo, kitchen cleaner, jewel cleaner and room freshener.
    The products will be handed in good looking packing and will be easy to sell.