Want to Work From Home? Ask for Ideas Here!

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by Induslady, Sep 23, 2005.

1. bharri

bharri New IL'ite

Is anyone under H4 visa doing any jobs through freelancing.Pls let me know

Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
  2. tiffany

tiffany New IL'ite

For U.S, Canada & NZ Residents Only

Watch this 7 Min Video to see how you could make 7-figures a year online. .

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2012
  3. bharri

bharri New IL'ite

Did anyone under H4 visa worked as Web Search evaluator for companies like Lionbridge etc Since this is work from home job Can i work under the name of my mother?Can someone throw light on this??

4. akshatanan

akshatanan New IL'ite

Re: Very seriously want to make money from home

hi iam akshatanan intrested in work at home could not find any genuine jobsite .please can you mention site name .

5. debarshi18

debarshi18 New IL'ite

Do content writing jobs from home, you can earn anything from 10k-15k if you work part time, there are various types of content writing jobs, try blogs, there are many blogs which hire people to write for them, if you dont want to write for someone else then build your own blog and start writing for it, it require mere $20 to build a basic blog, with paid hosting and domain, if you dont want to invest that, then try building a blog on wordpress or blogspot, I always prefer wordpress as a CMS over blogspot or anyother but they are also good when SEO is concerned.

There are many blogs which pay as much as $450 to post a single guest post on there blog, you can guest as many as you can, but it is tough to get your post approved and published if it is approved then bingo! you will earn $450 for a single 1k-1.5k words post, try this blog this is one of the most popular blog on the blogosphere,

smashingmagazine dot com- ***I am not in anyway associated with it, but I wish I was, ****

earning money online is not a big issue, you will only have possess a good knowledge regarding content writing or similar jobs, try googling out "guest post" I am sure you will get a good reference from there.

Hope I have helped in anyway.

6. satwikaa

satwikaa New IL'ite

Hi, am satwikaa from coimbatore.am basically a computer science student,but lost touch after marriage for nearly 20 yrs.now a situation arised for me to communicate with public in social network.am very happy and relaxed.during my free time i would like to earn and gain confidence.i am very interested in art works,like tanjore painting,fabric painting,art works.am also good in writing,as am a wide reader of books . also interested in marketing or doing garment business.please suggest me some home based business.thank you.

7. jyotiparab

jyotiparab Silver IL'ite

i would suggest for garment business...u can buy from 99labels.com site and sell them people taking away ur pofit part

8. neha8681

neha8681 New IL'ite

Re: Very seriously want to make money from home

Hi

I am working in a private firm but not getting better salary. I am in a IT company and working as a SEO executive. I want to work at my home. How can I get work?

9. Geetupurshotam

Geetupurshotam New IL'ite

Hi, I have done my masters in Psychology. My hobbies are reading, writing, travelling, singing, listening to music and dance. Right now I work as a counsellor in a voluntary centre once a week.
    Rest of the time is spent in work at home and leisure time. I am looking for a few hours of work everyday.

Looking forward to some suggestions,

Thanks

10. Belovedsister

Belovedsister Bronze IL'ite

HI
    Am an MBA in Human resource.. and has worked as an asstnt accnt for 1yr... now as i hav a son to take care of, i want to work from home.My hobbies are painting, drawing, reading n creative crafts.

pls PM me if ther r any offer without investment>

Last edited: Oct 5, 2012