1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Want to put on weight

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by lidds, Jan 9, 2010.

1. lidds

lidds Senior IL'ite

hi friends,

howz everyone doing out there? had been to goa on a short trip now m back n have lost a lot of weight everyone was like telling me that i have pulled down a lot. my sis-in-law has told me not to come to goa if i don't put on weight. friends i would like to put on weight but my problem is i don't feel like eating anything i don't feel hungry at all. if anyone of you knows a remedy for this than plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz let me know. plzzzzzzzzz do give me your suggestions how to put on weight. thanks in advance.

best regards,
    lidds

2. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

lidds

Try having banana milk shakes, cadburys chocolates and ice creams. any pizzas/cheese stuff should also do the trick of adding on pounds/kgs.

Over all , also do some exercise, the point here is putting on weight but at the same time it should look healthy on you...not like cellulite or some flesh hanging over isnt it!

If you start doing brisk exercising automatically you would feel hungry too. go for some walks outside your house/apt.