1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Want to learn Dance.. Then jump in fast...

Discussion in 'TV' started by malspie, Feb 3, 2008.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hey you gals there,

Do you feel cine stars dance so well. Wish I had a chance, I would have danced better... Do you smell talent in your kids and want them to pick up dance steps... Do you feel lost in parties as you lack the knowledge of dancing... Would you be interested in your children learning to dance to filmi songs..

Then do watch "AAJA NACH LE VE" on NDTV IMAGINE at 7.00 p.m. THE ONE AND ONLY DANCE SHOW WHERE THE LEGENDARY SAROJ KHAN - ACE CHOREOGRAPHER OF BOLLYWOOD ON WHOSE INSTRUCTIONS THE GREAT ACTORS OF THE YESTERYEARS AND THE YOUNG ONES OF TODAY HAVE DANCED TO GLORY...

Its a delight to watch the legend who is so humble and sweet... A lesson to learn, titles should not change our nature.. we should be approachable...

How do I watch all these reality shows, hey gals, I have requested record facility through my cable network, which records the programmes requested for a premium I pay and watch it in leisure..

Life is to dance and be merry and not spend it in petty things. What say..

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear sweetypie!

Way to go gal.....Ok, don your dancing shoes and maybe, one of these days, there is an IL Dance Gala!!

Love your enthusiasm.

L, Kamla

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Kamla Dearie,

So sweet of you to step in and key your views.

I am not good at dancing, but love to dance and watch the shows too.

Live life like there is no tomorrow... Make full use of today and the rest will fall in place... Thats all it is...

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Our Daling Maestro Sarok Khan loving called as Masterji has finished teaching all of us to groove to her best choreographed songs and the most popular hits played in baraat, dance, pubs, discs, marriage, parties.. Yes, songs like "Nimbuda" ; "Choli Ke Peeche Kya Hain"; "Bole Chuidya"; "Mehandi Lagake" "Dol Sazda"; and many more. She explains each step and the expressions. Its a delight to watch the great danseuse on the floor. :bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown To you Masterji.

NDTV IMAGINE 7.00 P.M. EVERYDAY..

Well, I get it recorded for future viewing.. he he..