Want to Know about your Kuladevatha???? Post here

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by malaswami, Feb 18, 2012.

1. SarojaNP

SarojaNP New IL'ite

Dear Bhaskaran Sir,
    Many thanks for your clarification. I will tell my husband to follow your advice. I appreciate your immediate response. Very kind of you Sir.
    Thanking you once again
    Sincerely
    Saroja N P

2. suvahram

suvahram New IL'ite

Respected Sir,
    My name is ramachandran and i want to know my kula deivam due to lack of misfortunes
    in my life.
    My father dob 28/2/1957
    Birth time not exactly known
    Place of Birth Valluvakudi (Sirkahli in Nagaipattinam district)

My Dob 31/07/1988
    Birth time 7.30 am
    Place of birth Poonthottam (tiruvarur District)
    Raasi kumbha and sadhaya nachathiram

Please tell my kula deivam and location of it.

3. suvahram

suvahram New IL'ite

Respected Sir,
    My name is ramachandran and i want to know my kula deivam due to lack of misfortunes
    in my life. 3 generations back my great grandfather's father had left kula deity worship and the reason told was (from our hearing of old people in family" kula deiva asked for 2 male children as paligal in turn for huge sum of puthiyal in the home located.) my great grandfather's father moved on from there to new location and started praying vadakumalaiyaan temple[started puratasi viratham and we are continuing till now].

4. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

Your horoscope has PITHRU DOSHAM (mother side) & SARPA DOSHAM so ask your father to do pariharam.
    Please read my article first in GOOD TO READ > SNIPPETS > REGIONAL LANGUAGE > PITHRU DOSHAM , THILA HOMAM , KULA DEIVAM . mean while i will tell you about your kula deivam at the earliest.
    Do not involve money matters of god.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
  5. suvahram

suvahram New IL'ite

Thank you very much sir. I will take your advice surely and tell my parents about the dosham. Meanwhile will wait for your reply.

6. Vijaykumar328

Vijaykumar328 New IL'ite

Namaskaram!
    I would like to know my kuldiety, I have been trying to find through some elders in family but all the confusing answers. All travelled across few villages associated to family name perhaps in vain.
    My dob: 03/may/1973
    Time: 9:50 am
    Place of birth: Aurangabad, Maharashtra
    Please help.

Regards,

7. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

Dear vijaykumar
    your horoscope has KALA SARPA DOSHAM , PITHRU DOSHAM and that is the reason for your present situation . your kula devi is a female goddess situated in east direction of your ancestors place . In the temple other three deity also present but one is male god and it only active. Before going further i suggest you to follow strictly for the end of February - 2018 , that please stop your unnecessary travelling with your friends as it is not good for the time being. i feel your friendship is not good and will not be fruitful to you up to march - 2019 . After that you will get good friendship. April 2019 on wards you will came to know your kula devi . Till that time take a one rupee coin and tie it in yellow cloth and keep it in pooja room and pray it as your kula devi and call her to know you. pour water on the root of Arasu tree on every Thursday. Ask your parents to do Dosha Pariharam to your ancestors if any one died unnaturally.
    regards.

8. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

your horoscope is very very fine . (you have not given your time birth and hence your lagnam VIRUCHIKA as you said is taken for consideration). But the only one problem is kula deivam. with out the support of kula deivam all the yogam in your horoscope will not be fruitful to your life. coming to the point of kuladeivam 5th house meenam has SANI ( destroying planet ) and the ruler of the house GURU is in lagnam. KUJA has vision on sani from kanni. so it is concluded that your kuladeivam is a male god like Sashta, iyappan , murugan etc is in a place near by water like lake, river, tank etc . since sani in 5th house indicates your kula deivam has some evil force and destroying instead of blessing. So ask your parents to do ancestor's karma and find out your kuladeivam and remove the evil force . It is possible as per your horoscope that the bhavam has GURU'S vision. if it is done you will be very very great position in life.
    Best wishes.

9. Vijaykumar328

Vijaykumar328 New IL'ite

Thank you lot, will follow as per your advice.

10. Irig

Irig New IL'ite

Name :R Giridhar
    Sex: Male
    DOB :17.02.1988
    Birth place : Chennai
    Time :03.30AM
    State : Tamilnadu.

@Bhaskaran Sir, I wanna know my Kuladeivam, my father and mother (both are no more) told me Thirupathy Balaji is our kuladeivam but some are saying Thirupathy Balaji cannot be kuladeivam, I am confused. They told me pitru dosha is there and pariharams to be done, which were done. But still marriage didn't happen, so wanted to know kuladeivam and visit the temple.

Thank You