Want to Know about your Kuladevatha???? Post here

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by malaswami, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

As I expected your's and your son's horoscope is very good . The problem in your horoscope shows there is a PITHRU DOSHAM from your mother side has affected your life and your sons horoscope it is also from his father side i.e your husband side. This pithru dosham is a great dosha ( i will send a seperate file for details or see it in net ) which will not allow success in any way of life. So ask your parents and your in laws to do THILA HOMAM for their ancestors who are died in unnatural. if this is done successfully only you will get your life as you desire. god bless you.

2. hemavijay

hemavijay Senior IL'ite

Thank you so much for your valuable comments Sir.
    I will surely do what you said.
    My mother in law expired last March 2017 and not one year completed. so can we do this Thila Homam during her first year devasam. From my mother's side my brother has already done this homam.

Regards
    Hema

3. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

I know it that SUKRA is ( lakshmi) but i want to hide it in your case.
    you see my earlier letter i told ketu ( vinayagar ) and sun ( SIVAN ) but sukran ( lakshmi) purposely not mentioned , Because it is noted that when sivan and vinayagar together means the amman should be PARVATHY only. it is in an UKRA DEVI nature as KALI AMMAN, MARIAMMAN, DURGA . THAT IS WHY I ADVISED YOU to pray vinayagar only and not kula devi till you complete the pariharam .

4. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

Yes, can do .
    Advice your brother or your parents to chant GAYATHRI MANTHRA regularly as well pithru karma's i.e AMAVASAI tharpanam , and THANAM such as putting KOLAM with raw rice powder regularly during life time , also gingelly oil in a iron pot after seeing the face in it give thanam to Brahmins during tharpanam, than only it becomes effective.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  5. nishi5

nishi5 New IL'ite

Thank you Sir.
    Can you kindly advise me on the programs? What needs to be done and where?
    Also do you see any doshas in my horoscope?

6. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

Yes , I find dosha in horoscope which affected seaverly . That is the reason i didn't go throw your kula devatha .

7. nishi5

nishi5 New IL'ite

That you Sir.
    Can you detail on those doshas and pariharams for them?

8. hemavijay

hemavijay Senior IL'ite

Thank you so much sir.

9. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

You know It is a public media and hence i don't want to post in details. but i can explain in a way of astrological language which you can note down and contact an astrologer in person and can get the prediction for that in details which only understandable to you.

10. hemavijay

hemavijay Senior IL'ite

Good Morning sir.
    You said there is pithru dosha for me from my mother's side and pithru dosham for my son from his father's side. My dad expired 4 yrs back and we knew we had pithru dosham in our family and my brother did all the pariharams. Now since I have pithru dosham from my mother's side, should my mother do any homam for that? Since I am married to a different family the homam which my brother did will not have any effect on me know sir? Kindly advice Sir.

regards
    Hema