1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Want To Go Abroad..how To Convey & Convince?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Reesha, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Desiindian

Desiindian Gold IL'ite

2. Reesha

Reesha Silver IL'ite

Because he believes me...I too didn't expect. even my mother got shocked with his behaviour. May be he is afraid of taking care her in his last year of career. He is job lover basically.

3. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

THats wrong...he has a duty towards his wife...if he is physically incapable of doing much, he can take the help of maids or nurse as the case would be, and look after her...anyways you’re paying for it, same helper could stay on your parents home and do the work, doesn’t make sense to leave her alone in a flat..your brother too seems to be a spineless guy who doesn’t care..by saying yes to everything, you have indulged them...
    You accept everything, accept to look after everyone, cook for everyone inspite of having a cook, do all chores in spite of having a maid, allow everyone to criticise you and take **** inspite of being financially independent and earning member of family and do not take time for yourself for your relaxation, that is the mistake you make and feeling resentment now....make an effort to change things before situation gets worse...

4. Anbhu

Anbhu Silver IL'ite

Get a job in abroad with very good package. Convey and Convince will fall in place by it self.

Reesha likes this.