1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

want to get rid of obesity?

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by battagani, Mar 9, 2010.

1. battagani

battagani New IL'ite

The best way to get rid of obesity is very easy. Just you should make your mind to follow it strictly. Then you will see the result in a week for yourself. No need to starve and fast. Just take fruit breakfast in place of what you take daily, remember you should take it in empty stomach only. And do not take any other food before 12:00PM. You can take any food after 12:00PM. That's all you have to do. Just follow this for 2 weeks and see the results which will surprise you. Thank you for reading this article. If you have improvement, please let me know. Thank you. All the best for all il's who want to overcome obesity. Bye:)

2. mohantina

mohantina Senior IL'ite

thanx for the tip... have you yourself tried ? what were the reults?

3. DishaSitholey

DishaSitholey New IL'ite

Apologies to interrupt you but as a nutrition adviser I will suggest taking 6 small meals in a day to reduce weight with prescribed exercise and lot of fibers food. As body has its own mechanism to work out the energy and store it for next use, if 2 meals have huge gape then next meal you will take body will store is as adipose tissues(fat tissue) as it does not know when you are going to give the next food....... not a very good idea to follow only fruit diet and less meal diet....

all the best, if you need any help please let me know.
    Regards,
    -Amber

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2010
  4. mankan

mankan Gold IL'ite

dear amber,thanks for advising us all,i put on weight just because of this reason.now it is controlled.
    thanks.

5. battagani

battagani New IL'ite

dear amber, thank you for your valuable suggestion. But i did'nt mean that way,what i mean to say is not to take cooked food before 12:00PM. you can take any amount of fruits before 12:00PM. because from 4:00am to 12:pm body will detoxify the fats and toxins from our body. if you take fruit anly breakfast, then there is no need for digestion for fruits, as i know. If there is any mistake in my thread, plz excuse me. b'coz i'm not nutrition advisor. i told what i heard. bye

6. sofiz

sofiz Senior IL'ite

If anyone's interested in excercising and loves being in water, try swimming. That can help with weight loss

@Battagani
    Like Mohantina, I'd like to know if you have tried it yourself and what's the result. Please let us know.

7. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

I totally disagree with OP:rant! for weightloss important things are:

1. A healthy breakfast (this is what boosts your metabolism allowing weight loss)
    2. Excercise (30 mins of vigorous excercise)
    3. Water (2-3L daily)
    4. Healthy diet (lost of fruits and veggies & no sugar, oil , bad fats , bad carbs and prcessed food.)
    5.Last meal should be before 6pm

This is the real way to permenant weight loss, find the motivation and follow this and you will watch the kilo melt away.

p.s check out the weightloss buddy thread to see other ladies diet and excercise plans

8. battagani

battagani New IL'ite

dear pink,
    i think fruits are more healthy when compared to other cooked or prepared food. fruits are natural that's why they don't need any digestion. thet directly becomes energy. our ancestors also took fruits as breakfast, lunch and for dinner also. i suggested fruit onlybreakfast b'coz our body will detoxify the waste from our body from 4:00am to 12:00pm. ok if you think fruits are not healthy i can't do anything. I learn't about it recently. I'm trying it, and i feel active in the morning hours. anyway thanks for your reply.:)

9. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Dear battagani,

im not saying fruits are not healthy, im saying the diet u hav given is unhealthy, its a detox diet, it helps cleanses the system. it cannot be followed for long periods. Its not a diet for weight loss, because ur saying u can eat anything after 12 and still lose weight, that is wrong, the body's metabolism slows down after 12 and thats when food gets converted into fat more quickly.

so this is not a diet for weight loss. for weight loss the basic principles are listed in my post on top.

10. battagani

battagani New IL'ite

dear pink,
    I'm not going to agree anyway b'coz i'm very much impressed with "fruit only breakfast". and i'm trying it. and i want to tell some truths about fruits that i recently got to know.
    1. don't ever take fruits immediately after or before taking any cooked food, b'coz fruits get fermented in the stomach with this food you don't get any benifits from those fruits.
    2. take fruits with empty stomach only.:)