Want to get rejuvenated - Shall we meet?

Discussion in 'Bangalore' started by Lalitha Shivaguru, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Tubelight

Tubelight Bronze IL'ite

Hi Lalitha .
    How about the latest hotspot, Mantri Mall in Sampige Road, Malleswaram ? (Have not been there yet:biggrin2: )

2. meenakshirajan

meenakshirajan Silver IL'ite

Hi Tubelight,
    Mantri mall is a good choice. But our Varalotti is much interested somewhere near M.G.Road or Brigade.That was reason we use to have our meet in Ballal.
    Meenakshi

3. Sindhurao

Sindhurao Gold IL'ite

Hello ladies:

Should have guessed it was Lalitha who posted this! Just saw it now.

May 1st seems alright for me today. Would like to confirm closer to the date though.

Too bad, Padma mami can't make it.

Tubelight : Mantri Square is awesome, visited it for the first time today. But I must admit any day the standalone shops is what I would like to go to:)

What about Syama, Vidhu63, laks and amihere? Hope you all can make it.

Sindhu

4. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

HI Sindhu, I have been following this thread but kept quiet since I didnt want to get it cancelled in the last moment(most of the times it happens so for me:hide:) As of now may 1 is fine with me, though brigad ,M.G is quite far will try to make it:)

5. hemchi

hemchi Silver IL'ite

TL (Lakshmi),

Mantri mall is a good choice...but believe me its too crowded a place, especially in weekends. We had been there 2 weeks back and most of the shops are yet to open up. The Food court had hardly 5-6 joints functioning!

My 2 cents,
    Hema

6. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Hi dears,

Meena: Indha kusumbu dhana vendam nu sollradhu...though wat you say is correct thats the reason he is staying there...pavum ...for once he is coming alone...let him enjoy in MG Road/Brigade road...then only we can do our Naradhar vellai....

TL..thanks for the suggestion but Mantri is too crowded and all the roads leading to the same gets jammed in the evening...Malleshwaram has become tooo chaotic after Mantri & Big Bazar...

As Sridhar would be staying in MG Road...any suggestions around there. Ballal is ruled out as Mr. Varalotti would like to see a different place.

7. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Though I stay in MG Road, I can travel to wherever you suggest. I would prefer a less crowded place where people wont mind if we sit a little longer after we finish our food.

Why did I choose MG Road Lodge? This seems to be the main question in the minds of most of the women. I have booked in Hotel Brindavan which has affordable tariff, good filter coffee and offers good South Indian breakfast at reasonable prices.

Well, I might take a stroll in MG Road in the evening or in the commercial street only to see how far Bangalore has developed. Nothing more and nothing less. The second hand book shops are awesome. Deccan Herald's office is there where I might visit as I used to write for them regularly and have a couple of good friends over there.

And ladies don't have me as a constraint. Fix any place that is convenient to most of you. It will be my duty, nay, my pleasure to make up to that place on time. Or if the place is difficult to find and if any of you are passing my MG Road you may kindly pick me up.

love,
    sridhar

8. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Boost,

Irrukattum irrukattum...we all know the obvious reasons Sri...

South Indian Filter coffee, SI Breakfast, adhuvum alone......hmmm as the title of this thread say..you want to get rejuvenated? Ok ok...nanga edhukku...siva pooja la karadi madhiri .....

Something is very fishy Sri....why you don't want to enjoy my hospitality or you have had enough of the same.. Whatever be the reasons but I am not convinced...you want somebody to pick you from MG Road..you could have asked me that directly.... tooo bad...too bad.. Inge vango vachukkarien...

9. Sindhurao

Sindhurao Gold IL'ite

Do try to make it, amihere.

Hema:
    This is just for information. :) By May 1st, there will be some more eateries that would have opened in Mantri Square. I saw atleast 8 food joints operating. However, that part of Sampige road is a terrible road to be caught in traffic.

Lalitha:
    How about Woody's in Commercial Street? It has been several years since I went there, so have no clue about the crowd or the quality of food now.

Sindhu

10. Tubelight

Tubelight Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,

If we are looking for a place near MG Road, I'd suggest Ramanashree Brunton, just behind Cottage Industries on MG road. ( As Metro work is on, approach is from Primrose Road side or from Hosmat Hospital Signal. Brunton Road is the old Passport office road, now known for Maran Towers, office of Udaya TV) This hotel has a nice ambience ,is quiet and not crowded and food is good. They may not mind if we linger on after lunch. And it is walking distance from Brindavan Hotel.
    Or, there's a cool sit- out food court in Bangalore Central mall, closer still to Brindavan.