Want to buy/ sell Household items....ask here?!

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Singapore' started by Deepav, Jun 25, 2007.

1. umarao02

umarao02 Senior IL'ite

Re: Dryer or dishwasher?

Dear Monika,Uma and Viji,
    looks like u all vote for the dishwasher.....now i will really consider it then....i felt i needed a dryer....but i after i read your opinions about it, i feel that i have to give the dishwasher a thought.As you say, i can use it everyday and less work esp when i have guests....etc.....but it seems there is a special soap that we must use, right?

I'll g to Mustafa and see all the brands that are available and maybe Parisilk house too.Courts also have and i need to visit....any particular brand that is good and can be considered?

tks,
    Cheers,
    Uma

2. ranivasan

ranivasan Senior IL'ite

Re: Dryer or dishwasher?

Hi,
    I didn't login for week as am on the process of getting my interiors organised for my new apartment. Ok,I have dishwasher and dryer. When i first landed in singapore i bought dishwasher rather it was my parents gift to me for our marriage anniv and when i lived in the US for bit and came back here really felt the necessity of cloth dryer as u don't have hassles putting rod out hanging it and singapore being weather where it rains un predicted and mebbe u r out and ur clothes are wet.I really feel if u r family with few kids or have toddler at home,sure u should go for dryer. Dishes can be cleaned up from time to time and no other hassles. Btw, good luck with your apartment!!
    Cheers!!!!

3. chandhana

chandhana New IL'ite

branded watches

hi!

could anyone suggest good branded watches for men and women . i want it for my personal and as a gift, please tell me the malls as well.
    thnk u.

4. SBRose

SBRose Bronze IL'ite

Re: branded watches

Hi Chandana

You can have a look at the variety of watches in City Chain outlets , there is one in Plaza singapura and also in Tiong Bahru plaza ground floor itself.

Check it out !

5. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Hi Chandana

You didnt mention about the price range.

Since you are in Bedok, you may want to look at the mall in marine parade and also in tampines-at century square and Tampines mall where there are many outlets which sell different brands at different ranges.

Also you can look around in Mustafa where are prices are bit lower compared to the one in the neighborhood(ofcouse the same brand).

When you ask about brands-I would recommend Rado at the higher end for gifts(starting fromm $800), Swatch- for a stylish look (starting from $300), and also westar (around $100 and those with sapphire crystal will cost you around 150).

Please do look around before you decide.

Happy shopping.

6. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Dear Sudha

This thread reminded me of our trip to Mustaffa to buy the Rado watch, around this time last year.

by the way, the one you are wearing now(the slim light golden colour), what is the cost and where did you get it?

7. babyraji

babyraji Silver IL'ite

hi

i personally feel tht mustafa has gd varieties n at gd price better than city chain ,under 1 roof u can hav a look n chooose amng wide varieties.

bye
    raji

8. sujaram

sujaram Senior IL'ite

Hi Chandhana,
    you can go to this site there are many brands and the pricem is noted.
    www.kay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/<WBR>category. if you click this site on your right hand side you see search button in that space type watches. you can see many watch list.

Even you can get from mustafa and citychain,

Last edited: Sep 2, 2008
  9. chandhana

chandhana New IL'ite

thk u friends for ur valuable info.
    can u particularly name the brand so that it could b easy with in 300$.
    sajaram , the link u have provided is not working , do u have any other link . if so, ping me up , bye.

10. sujaram

sujaram Senior IL'ite

Hi Chandhana,

I tried it is working for me. you first click on that web site, and on right hand side u will see SEARCH BUtton in that space you type BRAND WATCHES. It will show the list of watches.