Want to be a kid for a while? Come with me!

Discussion in 'Weekly Quick Polls' started by malspie, Sep 16, 2008.

Do you visit the Comic Strips in Newspapers or read Comic Books?

Poll closed Sep 16, 2009.
  1. Yes

32 vote(s)
    94.1%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Uma,

Hey we are rocking in this poll.

I am so pleased to know that I have like minded souls around me!

I love the pictures of these books and miss my Chandamama a lot! How eagerly I would read Vikram Betaal!

It would have been very heart breaking to know that we cannot buy the book just coz it is not readable!

Let us all meet over a comic books and cakes and ice-creams!! Hurraayyy!!!

Thanks for the elaborate feedback.

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Subha,

Thanks for joining the group, it is getting stronger with each passing day. How can we ever give up those best part of our life. Keep reading the books and watching cartoon network, it helps our heart to stay younger forever!

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Padma,

Standing Ovation to you for continuing with the subscription of the comic books yaar! You are the rock star now!

I would get very upset when the girls would tear a page of the comic book or fold it etc.. as I cannot see the characters properly, I would bring it to the notice of the librarian who was a fat round soul!

Hey, do you watch Shararat - Thodi Shararat Thoda Magic, I love this Jadu serial, I catch up with it some times.

4. padmavathi m

padmavathi m Silver IL'ite

what a co-incident.....:cheers............i watch shararat with my daughters.............everyday.............when my husband is at home, he will shout at me for watching shararat...............:crazy

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Padma,

I love that serial, it comes in different timings in different channels, I sometimes catch up with it at night! Just love how they get things done through Magic. Dadi (Farida Jalal) is my favourite.

6. aproop

aproop Bronze IL'ite

Dear Mals,

Please count me in...

I too love reading comics and dont miss a daily dose of them. Hi & Lois, Archies, Tinkle and Tom and Jerry are some of my favourites. I enjoy watching them on Cartoon network too.

thanks for the nice thread dear.

love,
    Anu

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Anu,

Hey, slowly members are opening up without any inhibitions! Thanks for stepping in, I am feeling god to know that the circle of kiddos is growing with each passing day.

Thanks for the FB.

8. kaluputti

kaluputti Platinum IL'ite

Hi (kids)!:rotfl
    I almost hate polls, and ignored this thread yesterday, but today got curious and having seen it couldn't resist!:hiyaI too have a confession to make...:biggrin2: I never miss any cartoon strip anywhere,love watching tom and jerry, and all animated cartoon films.Is it enough to say that I am a fan of channels pogo, disney and cartoon network.I love the sessions wherein I watch dora etc along with my two grandchildren aged 4 1/2, and 3, most..:banana!

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Kaluputti,

Thanks for taking the poll.

You watch Pogo! Do you watch Takeshi's Castle, I love that programme. I cheer and clap for the contestants! How they fall in the muck! Yeeks!!

The Poll forum is very interesting, I visit it regularly and caste my votes.

It is great fun to watch the animated cartoon movies, read comic strips and books. Keep it going, we should never shred off the kid in us, once it is gone, there is no fun in life!

Let us all rock together.

10. Bhooma

Bhooma Bronze IL'ite

hi all

I can still lose myself in Jughead Archie Veronica Betty :)

who can forget those wonderful journeys .. travelled with Enid Blyton ? solved innumerable mysteries with the Five Find Outers, the Secret Sevens, The Famous Five . or have longed to be in a school like Mallory Towers or St Clares ?

whew.... I still read them... in fact my last book was reading for the nth time.... one of the mystery books ..

cheers

Bhooma