Want to be a kid for a while? Come with me!

Discussion in 'Weekly Quick Polls' started by malspie, Sep 16, 2008.

Do you visit the Comic Strips in Newspapers or read Comic Books?

Poll closed Sep 16, 2009.
  1. Yes

32 vote(s)
    94.1%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  1. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

really mals... will anyone be afraid for this... when u reacll childhood or when u be with them... when u watch cartoon or read comics... its real joy in life

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Shvap,

I do not care when people pass sidey remarks for the CHILD in me! Go and chase the goose - I tell them!

While I am busy watching Scooby Do!! Hi Hi...

3. lahy15

lahy15 Silver IL'ite

Dear Mals,

Will surely browse on those names ... When so much of you all are reading this and interested, am curious to read those now :) ... Will let you know after going through those cute comics... Thank you so much dear for guiding ... Bow ...

4. Meeta

Meeta Bronze IL'ite

Hey malu dear,
    Count me and my siblings as well as my sweet DH.....we all used to watch some cartoons till today..... you know what, DH wakes up saturday morning early to see his fav Tom and Jerry..... then Samurai turtles....... :rotfl.. me too loves watching Donald Duck......Scooby Doo......
    Oh God, wish, could go back to the days of our childhood when we used to buy comics and share with all our frds and vice versa to read all the series of Chacha Chowdhury and Raka......Nagraj......Fighter Toads......Tinkle.....
    But my all time fav is Dennis and Archies........
    Lov

5. lathamohan

lathamohan Bronze IL'ite

Hi mals,
    count me too. I like reading tinkle, champak, chandamama ................from childhood days till date, even today my kids gets tinkle or any books I have to wait till they finish or when they go to school i finish reading.

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

My Dear Meetu,

Malu and Meetu will rock together! Keep watching and do not give up! The kid in us makes us live life to the fullest! Cheers!

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Latha,

Wow!! The group is growing larger slowly! Let us all meet over a Scooby Doo!!

Yeah!!!!

8. umasridharan

umasridharan Senior IL'ite

Dear Malspie,
    Yes till date I enjoy reading comics books. These days I'm buying Ambulimama and Amar Chitra Katha for my daughter. But I'm the first one to read it. Last week I went to Triplicane Market, there I found some old tamil Comic books featuring the great irumbukai mayavi and vedhalar. I was just thrilled to see those books and wanted to buy them, but they were in a very bad shape. Those books kindled the memories of my early years, my school days. friends and fights and laughs etc.
    To be frank my dear Malspie, I want to go back to those days.
    Uma

9. subhav

subhav New IL'ite

Hi!

A nice topic.. I too like reading comics. Tinkle is my alltime favourite. I too like suppandi character most funny! I also like watching tom and jerry and richie rich cartoons with my daughter. Now my daughter reads Magic pot and Tinkle and i too sit and read with her and have fun together.

10. padmavathi m

padmavathi m Silver IL'ite

hey hey mals,

please count me also into this group.............i love to read richie rich, amar chitra katha, wisdom, chandamama, tinkle.......ha ! lovely school days...............i still remember during our school days we had a library period, and all the girls used to rush to the comic counter and find a comic.............if any one dont get we used to have a fight.........and used to wait until she finishes reading........................good old memories................but even now i have subscriptions for tinkle, wisdom, chandamama for my kids...............and for me:hiya