want some person to put mehendi in chennai

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by sumividya, Sep 23, 2008.

1. sumividya

sumividya Bronze IL'ite

Hi All,
    I am getting married in december in chennai, iam searching for a person who can come home & put mehendi on hands & legs. i know , beauty parlor persons can come home , but i want somebody else not a beautician , but some persons likes house wives or college students who just do this as a part time in chennai.

2 people like this.

2. lalithavennkat

lalithavennkat Silver IL'ite

Dear Sumividhya.

There is a lady In thambiah Road, West Mambalam. She puts mehendi very beautifully. She does bridal
    make ups also. She has been trained in Bangalore. She is from the middle class family only. If you are
    interested I will get her address to you.

3. sumividya

sumividya Bronze IL'ite

Hi ,
    thanks lalita for response, it will be nice if u give me her address.
    bye
    sumi

4. sowmyaraman81

sowmyaraman81 Gold IL'ite

Hi

Congrats For your wedding.Since i am also getting married in Nov end in Chn i have searched and thru contacts i came to know of the following:

Manisha's Mehendi

Bridal Make-up & Mehendi designs

I will send you my engagement photo for sample....:). You contact them and go for one demo or trial. You will feel it good.

If you need anything more let me know.

Tata
    Keep Smiling
    Sowmya Raman.

5. sumividya

sumividya Bronze IL'ite

Hi sowmya,
    congrats for ur wedding.nice to see ur reply. can u give me address of the person who did makeup. i did makeup for my engagement here at one place , but it was not good & all my engagement photos were spoiled , that my mother started telling that "no need of make up anymore , u look good with out make up itself".
    bye
    vidya

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2008
  6. KAMALAhere

KAMALAhere Senior IL'ite

Dear SumiVidya,

Congratulations on your wedding! I just joined this website today and it looks very interesting. I have been a bridal mehndi artist for the last 10 years. I will be in Chennai in December and can do your mehndi if you like.

7. sumividya

sumividya Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sowmya,
    photos are really very nice & u look good.the hair style is also good.but i think u have not put mehendi is seems,or else it is not visible in photo. ur fiancee also looks good , great that u have a engagement photos with ur fiance, but for me my fiance didnt attended the engagement , he was abroad , he will come for marriage only.i was alone giving pose to camera & video. any ways, i will definitely make call to ur beautician & get all details from her.
    bye
    vidya

8. sowmyaraman81

sowmyaraman81 Gold IL'ite

Thank you .

I was down with Fever. So only small mehendi as parents was saying no need of mehendi….But I know this parlour aunty for past 5 years , as she was the person who did for my sister as well…J…But she does hair styling in a grand way….that too with natural flowers….

Don’t worry only 2months more you will also face the camera with your beloved ones. By the way where you stay in Chennai ? I stay in KK Nagar .When is your marriage date?

Sowmya Raman

9. sangeethraj

sangeethraj Bronze IL'ite

Hi Soumya,
    My Friend is going to get married on Dec14th. Can u give me the details of the beautician and as well as Mehandi designs. Also if possible can u send me ur engagement photo so see ur makeup.
    Thanks in Advance.

10. KAMALAhere

KAMALAhere Senior IL'ite

Hi Sangeetha,

I am a mehndi artist and I am attaching some designs.

Attached Files:

7 people like this.