want malayali style bridal makeup artist/salon in bangalore

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by octoberdream, Sep 5, 2013.

1. octoberdream

octoberdream New IL'ite

I'm getting married at Bangalore in November 2013 and I'm looking for a suitable makeup artist or parlour that does malayali (kerala) style bridal makeup for the wedding and contemporary makeup and hair style for the reception.I want my makeup to be subtle ,not something overdone or cakey.I tried lakme salon for my engagement but didnt like it.I also looked up a couple of other salons in bangalore but the cost they are quoting is around 15000 per session so two sessions(wedding + reception) means its around 30000 for MAC makeup.I'm also looking for someone who could do bridal mehndi for my hands and feet..Please suggest good makeup /mehndi artists...someone who is cost effective and also does a good job.

Thanks!!!

2. zeena04

zeena04 New IL'ite

Hi,

Im a freelancer, You can contact me on 9986267064, incase you want to dicuss the services(Makeup, haristyle) for your wedding.

Regards,
    Zeena

3. Imagemakeovers

Imagemakeovers New IL'ite

Hi,

I am a Bangalore based professional makeup artist specializing in bridal makeup and mehendi. Makeup charge per session is Rs. 5000 ( MAC, L'oreal etc) and bridal mehendi package is Rs. 2500 ( both hands and feet).

We can discuss the look and image you want for the occasion and plan the designs and style accordingly.

Regards,

Ajay