1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Want a good answer for an Immature question

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Vishnupradheep, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Vishnupradheep

Vishnupradheep New IL'ite

I got Project contract with the government for my Project, Government will fund for me and my Team..

1 person likes this.
  2. saipavani123

saipavani123 Silver IL'ite

Whats your age ? Seeing your excitement in posts I asked your age. When you marry, have a wife, kids at home who wait for some food on their table 3 times a day and when kids cry when they are hungry(aah !! can't see my sons face when he cries when he is hungry :( . He is 1 year old ) and feel cold when they don't have nice clothes to wear and need medical attention(which costs a bomb these days) when they are sick and when you need to pay house rent(which also costs bomb these days ) the practicality of life creeps in .
    Now you are living with govt scholarship which provides you minimum food and shelter you can talk anything like this. What if you have a family and no income to support . Your brain and computer cannot be their food till you gain momentum in your business. You cant ask them to stop eating I suppose.

I am not saying venturing into business is bad. Think practical, save for rainy day and then do whatever you want to. Have back up plan

3 people like this.
  3. Vishnupradheep

Yes project for these too is going on , keeping chip in ur brain which helps u to upload any information ur brain, helps to increase the frequencies of intelligent in which individual is lagging...Also yes US government is funding to make nanorobots which acts as a real mosquito and it will inject nano robots into ur dead RBC which contains low oxygen which will take all information from ur body from what u think to calculation of ur Blood flow ...

4. Bpremalatha

Bpremalatha Gold IL'ite

Brother.. I swear on god I am falling in love with you....
    Your very first two para... mind blowing...

God bless you... Brother.. reach your destination...
    Love it would come.. when it wants to come... But believe in your deeds and work..

Love you charm... Wish I had been your friend... Seriously would have love to work with you..

I am not scholar nor I am intelligent..
    But damn crazy and interested to work on such robotics, scientific technology.. cool..

I wish.. for heaven sake.. atleast one day I get chance to work with great persons in earth like great scientists...
    I would jump jump jump... whole time dream...
    I dare I am not intelligent... Let me be sweeper but just want to view and work with them... i wanna help them... wanna work with those personalities....

And for your question:
    Brother.. cool... cool.. calm down.. Girls are sensitive and innocent.. they have so much of pain already that They want no more pain in life.. so one-two might behave so..... its not part of your thoughts.. leave it.. Go behind your destination...... your dream charm would meet you on way... who knows.. which madam curie is your charm... :)
    ALL THE BEST>>>>> Good luck charm...

5. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Looks like OP is talking about looking for girls in an arranged marriage setting, and is receiving those negative answers.

He might not receive the same negative answers if the setting is more of a typical "love-marriage" - he meets a woman who likes him, admires his entrepreneurial traits, is earning herself, and is willing to be the primary breadwinner while he tries out new/risky ventures. This happens in the IT industry - the woman keeps a regular safe job, while husband tries his hand at start-up.

7 people like this.
  6. alekya1

alekya1 Gold IL'ite

Thankyou for the kind information Dr. Vaseekaran.

2 people like this.
  7. alekya1

alekya1 Gold IL'ite

but are these projects successful yet?

8. bujji_1522

bujji_1522 Silver IL'ite

Along with that you need a paying job from her too, to support the family.

1 person likes this.
  9. Vishnupradheep

Thank u very much :)... I would say intelligent is not at all a matter... You need Interest and Dedication in Robots( I am getting happiness when my Robot created by me say my name or walk )... Sure u can work with more intelligent Indian Robotic Scientist than me like Harsha, Pranav :)... Good luck :)

10. Vishnupradheep

Let the money earned by her be with her... I know I can earn crores of amount when I get married :)