1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Want a good answer for an Immature question

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Vishnupradheep, Nov 15, 2012.

1. radhikaamj

radhikaamj Silver IL'ite

I am glad that a young boy in India having such a deifned goal in mind. its really great to see your vision. if you have a defined vision then why r u worrying for the support from other . if u see the scientist life you may have a moral about how to tackle all the situation.

One more thing not every woman like money. there is always some percentage. is every man like you with such a dream? so pls stop blamming others they are like that only . they cant able to understand you beacuse they are alians to your dream. so go forward smash every obstacle with your courage and hardwork god will bless you with flying colors. love every one even your robots. then everyone start loving you.

All the very best for your bright future.

1 person likes this.
  2. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

She is either banned or cannot post anymore i guess.

3. jayagopi

jayagopi New IL'ite

Duh!!!:bonk:bonk:bonk

4. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

Vishnupradeep,

I thought you had learnt your lesson.. but looks like you were still in search of wisdom digging year old threads??

ps:
    Nemesis, not sure abt the banned part because I am seeing active users with yellow ids too.. plus there is an explicit award "this user is banned from the site" for banned users (indianinbayarea)..