1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Want a good answer for an Immature question

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Vishnupradheep, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Vishnupradheep

Vishnupradheep New IL'ite

I have question personally, Related to other thread - Will you marry someone who does not have a job? I am from upper middle class family. I am a guy who is doing master's in Robotics, Control and Cognitive Artificial Intelligence now. I was in a job(6 months ) before my higher studies..
    * Yes Companies are ready to provide me lacs of amount per month to me, but I don't want to really be a High tech coolie in any company.
    * I want to start a Robotic company which would give lacs of jobs to people. As because I believe in a Vision that by 2030 every person has minimum 1 robot in their Home.But now Cognitive Neuro Robotics is still in Stone age as like Computers which was at 70's. I know I will be the Chairman of Multi billion dollar turnover company by 2040 with my Robotic Business( Robots doing Agriculture, Man will never die as we can Map our brain Neuron into Robots, Brian Uploading, Robots doing House hold things, Cooking Robot, Assisting mentally and physically challenged, Robots that can be a analyst, programmer in a s/w company, Artificial Eye)
    * I dont want to die as a normal middle class man ( who just wants to be collie in a company, marry a girl and give birth to young ones.)
    My questions are
    * In business there will be many ups and downs, many cries will be there, many political pressures, many practical difficulties will be there. But u Girls wants to be in Just a comfort zone, dont want to make husband a business, U just want to marry a rich guy, but dont want to give support to the man who really has a big vision born in a middle class. Till now I haven't found a single women in my family supporting my idea even my Mother( My mother wants me to be a high tech collie but not supporting me to go in my Vision). But my Father supports me. Why u girls are like this?
    * I personally know many relative brother's who have really a big vision but their wives not supporting to start a business.
    * I think U girls want only money, money, money .... Want to be secure and in Comfort zone. Why???

2 people like this.

2. BharatS

BharatS Gold IL'ite

i wish all your dreams come true and you have a successful professional and personal life as well.

By the way...my thoughts on your comments on "middle class". It is the very middle class that is considered the back bone for indian economy (i think even in US economy).

The "lacs of people" who you want to give job, i am sure many of them will be middle class only. But the so called "Minimum 1 Robot" per person, i dont this middle class can afford. So to fulfill the dreams, we want middle class, but the target segment is not necessarily middle class.

So may be, we will put it like middle class is the coolie who bears the weight of upper classes

Sorry to have gone out of the topic. Please dont generalize every one under one umbrella, whether boys or girls

It is said that Dhirubhai Ambani started the business with his wife support only. Hope you will also get somebody like that

7 people like this.
  3. Endlesshope

Endlesshope Platinum IL'ite

My questions are
    * In business there will be many ups and downs, many cries will be there, many political pressures, many practical difficulties will be there. But u Girls wants to be in Just a comfort zone, dont want to make husband a business, U just want to marry a rich guy, but dont want to give support to the man who really has a big vision born in a middle class. Till now I haven't found a single women in my family supporting my idea even my Mother( My mother wants me to be a high tech collie but not supporting me to go in my Vision). But my Father supports me. Why u girls are like this?
    * I personally know many relative brother's who have really a big vision but their wives not supporting to start a business.
    * I think U girls want only money, money, money .... Want to be secure and in Comfort zone. Why???[/QUOTE]

What a blasphemous talk oh gawd :spin
    A few women I could think of who supported their dhs no matter what:
    1. Sita, Draupadi,Chandramati of harischandra
    2. How about Ambani, did you know that Ramoji Ramos wife actually pawned her gold to support him.Narayanamurthy, Ghanshyam birla.
    And to answer your questions:
    1. You don't need your wife's approval to venture out, if you really have the mettle and confidence that you could make it show it and she will follow you and support you no matter what.

2. It isn't always about money, if it were the wives would have pushed their dhs crazy to become humongously rich.

2 people like this.
  4. curlytweethere

curlytweethere Platinum IL'ite

Women think more about the practicality of the life too...If you start up a business will it give steady income so that your can sustain with a reduced income? If yes women do support them. One of my friend's BIL has a start up company and from the past 2-3 years their family is running on his wife's earnings. How do you expect to run your family ,support your children without any steady income? If there is a way of steady income and your dream of starting a company is practical women do support them.
    Another issue is the relatives even if you and your wife are ok with your decision to give up your high paying job to start a company with no returns for initial few years be ready for getting poisoned or brainwashed by your parents/relatives who would find faults in every move your wife makes saying that she doesn't respect you,she is insulting you since she is the bread winner and you are just wasting time.

1 person likes this.
  5. curlytweethere

curlytweethere Platinum IL'ite

Btw all the very best for your vision and hope you find someone who understands it and better be away from those bitching relatives. If you can ensure this your dream is successful :thumbsup

2 people like this.
  6. alekya1

alekya1 Gold IL'ite

Sorry if you get offended. You are self-admitting that you raised an immature question.

As long as you have got this kind of mindset "U GIRLS", I am pretty sure you will not fulfil your dreams up to your expectation. No matter how many notions of visions you have in your mind.

If a high academic achieved person like you has such a mindset, then I think we girls should opt for a man who is a high tech coolie and be in our comfort zone. Instead of, being bothered by a man like you.

Not to mention that you are an immature person indeed.

2 people like this.
  7. Vishnupradheep

Vishnupradheep New IL'ite

Thank u very much , Yes u r correct.. 1 youbot costs about 2399000 EUR's but like I said it is in the starting stage as Computers in 70s which costs more.. But now every one is having computer right.. Like wise Robots will be(My Target segment of Robot is with middle class family for Hose Hold things Robots) ... Let ur Words come true, I am expecting only love ,Support from her :)

8. ars

ars Platinum IL'ite

Remember beside every sucessfull man there is a woman. Even for Lord Shiva Parvathi is the shakthi.
    I admire your dream and visions. Wish you all the best.
    What your mom is saying is she wants you to gain experience in the field before you venture out on your own.
    May be she is not wording it right. I know I would say this to my son.
    when you work for somebody other than your parent you will not just gain the work experience in your field but you will also understand how a business in your field operates. So you will learn by mistakes of others.
    Another point is you will have the feel good confidence when you invest your own hard earned, sweat money as the seed money into your business.

3 people like this.
  9. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

Imagine you going to a shop to buy something for you ....will he give you that thing if you say that you dont have any money ..........

Will any bank give you loan if you dont keep any security ........

A girl who will be coming to stay with you ... what will you tell her i dont have any money go and ask my Father for money ....you can rely on your Fathers money .....

I am not saying that thinking Big of doing Business is Wrong....till then better work and save for your bad times na...All who have become Big people have started with some thing small in life.....Who would not praise a person who has done things on his own ...

All the best for your dream

2 people like this.
  10. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

there may always be ups and downs in business..so we are not sure of the income..my advice in such a case would be to join in a high paying job, work for 8-10 yrs, save enough for future needs say kids education etc and then venture out into your field of interest....my dh too wants to take up an alternative career in few years and i have said yes to him, when my Daughter finishes her school atleast..this way, there wont be much to worry about the future expenditures incase the business/ agriculture etc doesnt click....
    and please dont generalise all girls, everyone looks out for a safe zone, even you will do it....

5 people like this.