1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Walking-stick...13...tvk

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by krishna46, Feb 1, 2014.

1. krishna46

krishna46 Silver IL'ite

WALKING-STICK...13...TVK

My..God such a gory end to Pandy..I exclaimed…

Yes..my son..A case was conducted againt Maadasamy and he was HANGED as per judgement…said my Father..

So nobody..Sankralingam, Maadasamy, Sankralingam’s wife and Pandy ..nobody survived.. .. ….Father ..I am unable understand..how come Maadasmy..a poised and soft natured person could change in a short period and indulge in such a killing..I continued…

Yes.. Son.. you will learn in future..how the people’s nature, attitude, outlook ..everything changes according to their environment , circumstances, ups and downs in lfe.. One thing you should understand…NOBODY in this world is born as Good or Bad..

I agree Father but I can accept What Pandy did ..I take that one as pre-emptive action on self defence.. but how Maadasamy can re-act..? Is it not an emotional out-burst of anger..?

No..It was not an out-burst but a re-action on the basis of his sub-conscious.. His sufferings brought out the inner feelings and in-spite of his good character ..he became a killer..and that was the only way the society tought him.. You should read the ‘Puraanaas’ when time permits..You can see how the learned Saints like Dhurvaser falls prey to their anger and emotions and ‘curse’ people… When Saints who renounced everything can act in such ways..we can not expect ordinary ‘mortals’ like you, me, Maadasamy or anybody to behave…

But Father I do not see ‘that’ type of reckless act by the people in the society now a days.. What is that reason…?

A good question my Son… It was Gandhiji’s ‘Quit India Movement’…that brought in the change… People who were enemies till yesterday become one and Britisher’s were the common enemy..and the energy of the society diverted to obtain freedom for the country.. Everybody felt it was a pride to participate the freedom movement and court arrest… The violent society transformed itself to Non-violent.. Eventhough there were sporadic violence like killing of Collector Ash by Vanchinathan at Maniyaachi Railway Junction..but over all it was Non-violent moment.. Added to that Rajaji’s ‘Salt Satyagraha March’ from Trichy to Thuthukudi brought in more and more people to join..

But my assessment for this transformation was different.. I felt the society itself was aspiring for a change….an outlet for the change.. as the people were fed up with violence day-in and day out.. Gandhiji’s and Rajaji’s movements might have provided the spark to ignite the ‘fire’…

Father I want to ask you one final question…Do you approve of these reckless killings by the people in the society..?

My dear Son..answered my Father.. approval or dis-approval..does not arise…We have to believe the verse quoted in Bagavath Geetha as said by Lord Krishna…

I AM Everything..
    I Am the one who KILLS..
    I am the one who gets kILLED...
    I Am the one who CREATES EVERYTHING…
    I AM the one who DESTROYS EVERYTHING…

This is reconciling factor for ‘what ever happened’ and always keep it in mind..’Whatever the thing to happen’..that will always happen’..

Father concluded…I was fully immersed in my thoughts and my Father’s words were ‘ringing’ in my ears..

“It is Krishna who creates Everything and it is Krishna who destroys everything..”

YES..the WALKING-STICK which had the taste of blood too DESTROYED by the hands of this ‘KRISHNA’ Swamy…

Was it not..?
    I smiled to myself…

Q.E.D.

TVK

2. krishna46

krishna46 Silver IL'ite

thanks to everyone who "read" this story....

Thanks to everyone who stopped reading after few chapters....

And...

Thanks to everyone who didn't read it atall...!!

Tvk

3. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hello TVK,

We are reading and enjoying your stories. Please be encouraged to write more.

4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Krishna

This was a wonderful story. The Gita lesson is so true it is HE who does everything we are just the puppets of HIS hands.

I enjoyed the whole story. Yes sometimes in between felt sad with some situation but life has to continue.

I thought you are in your 40s but reading this story I feel you are a very elderly person here, someone in 70s or 80s......Hope I am right here:)

5. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

Loved this. Waiting for more....

6. krishna46

krishna46 Silver IL'ite

"I feel you are a very elderly person here, someone in 70s or 80s......Hope I am right here"

'Ha..Ha..Sorry ..I am yet to reach such mile stone..'

TVK

7. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Hi Krishna....

Wonderful story from you.....
    Keep writing more....

Shanti

8. krishna46

krishna46 Silver IL'ite

Writting more.. ?... You mean...instead 13 chapters..113 chapters..?

May God save the readers...!!

TVK