1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Walking mates - Anybody in Ullagaram/Madippakkam?

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by AnithaA, Feb 26, 2008.

1. AnithaA

AnithaA Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,

I am Anitha and am a residen of Ullagaram, Chennai. I would like to go walking everyday but find it difficult to do so wothout a partner! My husband is a late riser and I can't afford to walk that late! Is there anybody in Ullagaram or surrounding areas who would like a walk partner? Or can anybody suggest a park/ground in Ullagaram or surrounding areas where folks go walking in the morning/evening? Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards,
    Anitha

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

anitha

I have seen people walking inside that is people walk around balambal nagar and inside and around the nsc bose road...i don't have an idea which area you are to suggest a route... there is a small park for the kids..don't know if it is locked. but have seen kids playing there.

3. AnithaA

AnithaA Bronze IL'ite

Dear Shanvy,
    Thanks a lot for your sugestion. Will let you know when I finally decide on my walking route. :)
    Regards,
    Anitha

4. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Anitha,

Good to know that you are in Ullagaram. I stayed in Madipakkam, till last June. I used to walk in our street and the next street. 2 rounds with my son. I dont know any park is there or not. :)