1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Waking Up Early Morning

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by KaviPriyaNew, Feb 22, 2011.

1. KaviPriyaNew

KaviPriyaNew Junior IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]
    Waking up early has more benefits than one can imagine, yet people find it much difficult to get up early from the comfort of sleep.
    It usually occurs in fear to face the world of responsibilities, duties and stress.
    Just imaging if you have your favorite thing waiting in the morning, will you care to sleep in comfort example, if you are asked to open a surprise expensive gift only in the morning after you wake up from sleep. I bet you can’t even sleep peacefully until morning.
    So keep something exciting the next morning to wake you up….
    Some ideas like tell yourself you can read your favourite novel for 15 minutes sooner you wake up or. see your favourite song as your first job or prepare a nice coffee for you alone in morning or just find out the pleasure of quite home and if you have a balcony or window you can just enjoy first few minutes standing there and observing the world quietly….
    some things has to be gone through than explained to know the happiness and getting up early is one among.
    We are always in a hurry, working woman with kids every minute is important to them … just make an advancement of half an hour in your usual schedule and use 10 minutes of it for meditation or just doing nothing. It will encourage you to get up early again the next morning. First be persistent think yourself whatever the reason I am going to follow it for a week (7 days) do it continuous seven days even on Sunday I bet you will never repent but happy to have cultured a wonderful trait in your life.
    Many people miss breakfast telling that they don’t have time. Never do it, as the name suggest its breaking the fast which you had from previous night so never miss it. It is one of the important meals of the day. If you miss breakfast it will make you less productive more tired and you will be tempted to eat more than you require at lunch which will lead your body to accumulate fat. So getting up early will give you way to have your breakfast and your life easy.
    As you wake up early you can start your chores before your usual time and you can complete in calm mind. Your days will start less stressful and you can have self satisfaction. You can be proud of you if you can make it happen.

To get up early has more benefits but it depends on YOU and YOUR DETERMINATION. If you think you can YOU DEFINETELY CAN.
    Please give your suggestions to get up early.
    [/JUSTIFY]

2. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

Hi Kavi,

That's a beautiful 2nd entry of yours.:thumbsup:thumbsup

I'm eager to read more of such entries.

:cheers
    Saras

3. rpriya2004

rpriya2004 New IL'ite

Hi kavi

your entries are so nice and interesting to read

Eager to read more.....

keep up the good work...

priya

4. sureshmiyer

sureshmiyer Silver IL'ite

Hi Kavi

Waking up early is a habit
    Always good to wake up early, unless anyone does night shifts :)

If we cant control our mind to even wake up in early mornings, it indicates our laziness and becomes a habit
    thanks for your beautiful tips

it is inspiring

cheers
    suresh

5. KaviPriyaNew

Thanks saras for being very encouraging.
    :)

6. KaviPriyaNew

Thanks Priya.

Yes Suresh to get up early we must have much determination. But once we made up that habit life will be so easy.

7. vijaya1982

vijaya1982 Bronze IL'ite

hi kavipriya,

i am also a kind of person who wants to wake up early and watch the sunrise and enjoy the cool breeze with a cup of coffee.

Nice blog

rgds,
    vijaya

8. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Awwwwww....My alarm goes of at 06:30, I click on snooze every 10 minutes and finally get up after 07:30 :hide:

But yeah, when there is something exciting waiting for me the next day, I just can't sleep. Good post KaviPriya :thumbsup

9. anjali10

anjali10 New IL'ite

Hi Kavi,

My father wakes up early. He seems have so much time.
    He helps my mother in boiling milk, making idlis, sandwich, giving us tea/bournvita. He reads newspaper, books and is all set to go to office.

10. rnair

rnair Silver IL'ite

that was a nice read kavi.
    im also an early riser. i love the idea of waking up everyone else in the household to a bright new day and also gives me time to study. thats my motivation to be the early riser.

cheers,
    R