1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Waking up early -- how do u all manage

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous in Parenting' started by chirpymom, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Vishalini3

Vishalini3 Silver IL'ite

Janani, try for 4.30am, you will make it at 5am :) See, thats what has happened with me too. I was struggling for 6am, suddenly i made a 4.30am plan and now, all this 5am/5.30am seem sooo easy to me :) But dono how long this habit is gonna stay with me :) Thankyou for all the pats and hugs, am giving them back to you :)

2. amlrekha

amlrekha New IL'ite

Hi friends,

You may laugh at my idea of getting up early.

What i do exactly is, I put alarm for 5.00 am to get up by 6am

When alarm rings, I snooze it for half an hour. Then by 5.30 am when it brings, I open my eyes widely, then take my mobile to see for messages. As I love mobile silly games, I start one lying in the bed itself. When it get finished (approximately by ten or fifteen minutes, I know I will lose the game within that time, oops so sad!!), I will not feel like sleepy. So thenthe work starts and day too..

Don't beat me, my friends!!

Take care..

3. akshu02

akshu02 Senior IL'ite

Vishalini/Latha,

The time i decide to join the early waking club, DD starts teething and her sleep is like totally out of control :-( She wakes up every 45 min starting 2AM and we both end up sleeping till 8-8:30 in the morning..too bad of me. DH has his BF and packs his lunch all by himself :-( I feel really guilty. I really hope and pray the teething phase passes off soon. DD is visible having a tough time now.

Good that you/others clock your schedule here and that inspires/pushes me to start off as well.. ;-)