Vounteers needed to play with a Child with Mild Autism

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Dubai' started by jijuantony, Aug 7, 2012.

1. jijuantony

jijuantony New IL'ite

Hi, we are looking for playmates for our child who's living with mild autism in a specially designed playroom based on son-rise program principles of Autism treatment center of America. We are based at Dubai and 2 sessions per week is needed from a volunteer. No previous experience needed, people with energy and excitement and non-judgemental attitude will enjoy this.

2. ivy66

ivy66 New IL'ite

Hi, i saw your post and im interested with speaking with you. i have a kid with autism and im looking to start son-rise but dont know where to start. i was googling son rise dubai and stumbled on your mail. Pls can you send me mail and we can even meet up. I would be very grateful. Thanks.
    Yvonne.

3. Kiranali

Kiranali New IL'ite

Hi jijuantony and yvonne
    i know its been few years since you posted this. I have a 5 year old son with mild autism. Right now he is attending therapies in a centre where they are following eye to I model based on floortime and sonrise philosphy in India. My son is responding well to it. But right now we are moving to Dubai. I am just wondering hows been your journey in dubai and what kind of services you cud finally get settled with. Your input would be of great help to us.
    mother of 3