Volunteer opportunities in Dubai/ UAE

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Dubai' started by geetha331, Apr 21, 2007.

1. priyyapriyya

priyyapriyya New IL'ite

Dear Geetha,

you can chcek with a company called os foundation there were doing lot of activities for the children and unprevillaged people..

priya

2. coolbird

coolbird New IL'ite

Hi Alisha

Were you able to find any organisations to volunteer or help? I too am looking forward to joining an organisation where I can make someone's day.

Sylvia

3. malathyj

malathyj Silver IL'ite

Hi there, I just came across this piece of information. Trust this helps.

VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY with Dubai Center for Special Needs (DCSN)

DCSN has immediate need for a team of volunteers to assist with a short-term project to sort and price merchandise for our Charity Shop. Recent circumstances have resulted in a backlog of donated items that must be handled immediately. Work would take place at the Center which is located just behind Gulf News and close to Safa Park.

We have on-going need for long-term Charity Shop volunteer support as well. Remember how much fun it was to play "store" as a child! Here's your chance to rekindle that interest and to make a valuable contribution to a much needed charitable program.

Your volunteer help will translate into increased income for the Center. DCSN is a charitable organization that relies on donations from community members to provide essential services for our special needs clientele.

For more information, call Sherry Bohlen, DCSN Adminstrator, at 04 344 0966. www.dcsneeds.ae