1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

VLCC's -Shape Up Waist & Tummy Trim Gel?

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by mail2akshaya, Mar 17, 2010.

1. mail2akshaya

mail2akshaya New IL'ite

Hi,
    Have you anyone tried VLCC's - Shape Up Waist & Tummy Trim Gel?. If so, plz let me know the feedback. I just thought to try it.

Regards,
    Akshaya

Last edited: Mar 17, 2010

2. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

Hi.
    i attende vlcc's slimming programme 5 years back.
    it was of no use. and more of all this gel.
    big waste..

3. pallavi00

pallavi00 New IL'ite

I took the VLCC slim sonic treatment last month in kalyani nagar, Pune. I have one thing to say - I am very disappointed with the treatment. I had gone for post pregnancy skin tightening. The counselor at VLCC, promised me I ll see the skin tightening results just after the 1st sitting and that I need to take only 3 sittings. She assured me I will see immediate results. But even after the 3 rd sitting, there was no difference. No skin tightening of any sort. Then they informed me that I need to take 6 more sittings to see real result. Now they charged Rs 6000 per sitting for a duration of 30 mins. Is that from any angle reasonable? What's so special about that machine that they charge Rs 6000 for 30 mins? So I ended up paying Rs 18000 just for fun!

My point is if I really needed 10 or 12 sittings, why didn't the counselor say so at the 1st place? Why make false promises when you can't deliver on them? The counselors there are really experts at confusing people. On top of that they started pushing me for breast firming and a couple of other 'treatments'! I would advise everyone not to go for VLCC slim sonic treatment. Don't waste your hard earned money to make these people rich. Instead, join an abs class. I'm doing the same.

2 people like this.
  4. Nandini786

Nandini786 Junior IL'ite

I am using this gel right now & found it really very helpful. Working fine for me. Can't say why it didn't work for you all. Purchase it online from www.safetykart.com