1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Vlcc

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by arinuw, Oct 30, 2007.

1. sadya

sadya New IL'ite

hi,
    anyone can tell me that how much vlcc will charge if i wanna loose 5 kg 0r 10????
    regards

2. Bambli

Bambli Gold IL'ite

Ladies,

We don't have VLCC in malaysia but there r plenty of other slimming centres here... anyway pls don't waste ur money in slimming centres ladies...
    u pay a lot of money and u need to be in scrict diet and exercise...
    i don't get it yaa....

I don't understand why u guys want to dump your money in this slimming... instead join gym or some dance class... or get a good treadmill for your self...

You have to be in scrict diet when u join VLCC... why u can do that when u join VLCC.. ?? just because u have dump so much of money to them and u have to follow what they say ??? Why can't u be in scrict diet now without joining VLCC ??? U will get the same result !!!!

come on ladies.... u know that doing regular exercise and taking proper foods can bring good results.. please check kitchuppa diet thread and weight loss buddy thread.. there r plenty of ladies have reduce their weight with taking heathly food and regular exercise... they didn't go to any VLCC or what ever...

So pls consider before u waste your money....
    if u wish too, pls give the money to poor people...

sorry if have said anything wrong or being rude, but i feel i should honest with you guys. I don't want my friends and sisters to get cheated !
    And money doesn't grows in the tree.. u have worked hard for that money... so pls consider !

Last edited: Jul 14, 2009
  3. lvarada

lvarada Bronze IL'ite

Dear Friends,
    Just stumbled on this thread... I haven't gone through the replies from other Ilites so maybe I am repeating ..but this is my story...I joined VLCC in end of 2004. Strictly followed their un maintainable diet, walked 5 kms a day (3 in morning, 2 in the night)... lost lots of hair, had severe gastric problems and headache. got severe constipation which resulted in bleeding fissures. Lost nearly 15 kgs..then had to go onsite where I was not able to sustain the diet program..as in Chennai my mom was there to pack all necessary things and all I had to do was walk, go to VLCC, go to office, eat and back to home and walking. Also while in VLCC, they have these massage sessions which are supposed to reduce your inches. They do but once you are out of VLCC and on your own you will notice that you are gradually gaining weight even if you continue with your exercise regime. My point is VLCC is part of the fad diet for which they charge huge amount of money..which can be spent worthwhile elsewhere. I have since then gained back all the lost kilos. Now, its a different story as I have consulted a dietician (associated with a reputed hospital), started on regular walks, watch my intake of fried foods, sugary eatables and for the past 2 years I have been reducing consistently and am able to maintain my weight(its not ideal... but I am working on it). Now that am pregnant, I want to take up my regime once my LO arrives. Hope I didn't bore you guys with my story. Just wanted to let others know what I have been through. VLCC and other such companies exist and mint money cashing on our laziness to walk and stick to manageable diet IMO.

4. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Bambli,

My exact thoughts.............:)

why do people waste money on slimming centers rather than joining a gym?

why can't they make healthier food choices rather than going on a diet??

The logic to losing weight is soooo simple, get moving and eat healthfully.

Ladies, don't go on a diet, make lifestyle changes. When eating healthy and exercising becomes a part of ur lifestyle u don't hv to go on "a diet".

I agree that the changes will be much slower to notice than when u go to a slimming center, but at least they r permanent.

Exercise + Healthy food = Weight Loss:)

5. mankan

mankan Gold IL'ite

hi friends,according to my opinion whatever u follow the diets, exercises etc but u have to be determined to follow all those.if u have control on yourself there is nothing which would stop u from reaching the goal.this is my experience because after my first baby i lost 22 kgs and this time also i will loose.5 kgs already reduced.i also did climbing steps for 1/2 hr but i must say i injured my knee and now whenever i bend my knee on floor i shout with pain,so i suggest that dont try this. and dont waste money on slim centres, they will also keep u on diet so y not to follow gm diet or kitchuppa diet plan.thanx

Last edited: Jul 18, 2009
  6. anubagi

anubagi New IL'ite

hi friends,

i also go with you FRIENDS. S DONT WASTE MONEY BY GNG TO SLIMMING SESSIONS AND CENTERS . IAM ALSO ONE OF THE MEMBER WHO WASTED MY TIME AND MONEY (around 35000) GNG TO VLCC.
    The sessions given there are reducing depending on the diet and execrise only. if u avoid diet or execrise, you cannot feel the diff. so only i joined gym, which showed me the difference. gng both simultaneously reduced to 4-5kg for around 5 months.
    Best to spent amt in GYM or Dance class or Swimming or YOGA(which is the best) will show u best results.
    but u have to be regular in these.
    one of doctor suggested me that contnious playing of tennis or badmiton will reduce for sure,since it is an execrise for whole the body :)

Try Try and Try, You will Succeed in all

Then Definetly everyone should follow the diet which is healthy and not just skipping the meals or breakfast that will only increase your weight which i have experienced.

Eat little in intervals which will definetly show u difference

i will attach some of the diet and healthy foods i collected. kindly check and send back ur comments

Attached Files:

7. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Dear Anu,
    Thanx for the word document...it was very useful.

8. rajsri

rajsri New IL'ite

Weight Loss

:ideaHii,

Can any one tell me if these VLCC or Slimming Centers really of any use ?

9. josu

josu New IL'ite

Re: How to reduce 10KG in 2 months

well according to me the machines used by vlcc is good but all other things is not at all good. let me say how the routine goes:
    1- an amazing offer comes up(but expensive one)
    2- u paid and all the calculations is done(wieght ,bmi,target to lose)
    3-next u be prompted there is validity of the package like 20 days or so ,u agree to it.
    4-u wiegh- and session of machines and massaged is started , u see lose in wieght about 100 gms or more(depending on body type they say)
    5-they say u do some exercise and dieting(considering the ad saying no need to follow diet or exersie)
    6-next day u weigh in mornig, and sees that the wieght is exactly what u lost in vlcc(iam talking real body wieght not with the clothes)
    7-u come 4 appointment and end up gaining 900 gms more wieght when they take the appointment , u become confused, they say the special robe given to u has also wieght about 1 kg (eg last seesion after session ur wieght was 99 kh with the special robe, and morning when u checked it is 99 without the special robe, and when u come to vllc with the special robe 99+1 kg robe=100kj=seesion is cancelled
    8-so they reschedule for next appointment saying, do diet and exercise,(thanks a lot)
    9-if ever u have an emergncy on the appointmednt day and wants to cancel it, no problem ur seesion is cancelled and subtracted from the total package
    10-after the center becomes busy , no time for appointment and eventually u get booked in some other day
    11- next thing u know they coming rushing that ur package validity is over, to renew it u need to pay for new package of above 3000 aed
    12-above they loyalty program.points system but there is also a catch in that as well,

so people if u value and want want to lose it all ,u can come to vlcc at any time

10. josu

josu New IL'ite

Re: vibes/vlcc/anoos/other..which is better...in terms of result as well as cost

well according to me the machines used by vlcc is good but all other things is not at all good. let me say how the routine goes:
    1- an amazing offer comes up(but expensive one)
    2- u paid and all the calculations is done(wieght ,bmi,target to lose)
    3-next u be prompted there is validity of the package like 20 days or so ,u agree to it.
    4-u wiegh- and session of machines and massaged is started , u see lose in wieght about 100 gms or more(depending on body type they say)
    5-they say u do some exercise and dieting(considering the ad saying no need to follow diet or exersie)
    6-next day u weigh in mornig, and sees that the wieght is exactly what u lost in vlcc(iam talking real body wieght not with the clothes)
    7-u come appointment and end up gaining 900 gms more wieght when they take the appointment , u become confused, they say the special robe given to u has also wieght about 1 kg (eg last seesion after session ur wieght was 99 kh with the special robe, and morning when u checked it is 99 without the special robe, and when u come to vllc with the special robe 99+1 kg robe=100kj=seesion is cancelled
    8-so they reschedule for next appointment saying, do diet and exercise,(thanks a lot)
    9-if ever u have an emergncy on the appointmednt and wants to cancel it, no problem ur seesion is cancelled and subtracted from the total package
    10-after the center becomes busy , no time for appointment and eventually u get booked in some other day
    11- next thing u know they coming rushing that ur package validity is over, to renew it u need to pay for new package of above 3000 aed
    12-above they loyalty program.points system but there is also a catch in that as well,
    so people if u value and want want to lose it all ,u can come to vlcc at any time. ​