1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Vlcc

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by arinuw, Oct 30, 2007.

1. arinuw

arinuw Senior IL'ite

Hi all,

I would like to know if anyone has joined VLCC for their weight loss program.
    How is it.
    Is it worth the money

thanks

2. wajiha

wajiha New IL'ite

hi airnuw,

vlcc !! they definitely worth the money....i hv lost around 12 kilos in 4 months....in vlcc..i feel great because they encouraged me alot:-o thou my weight was very badly fluctuating they help me alot....give it a try......start with 5 kg package...then for sure u ll know the difference...

tkc and all the best,
    love waju

3. arinuw

arinuw Senior IL'ite

thanks for ur reply.

did u gain the weight after u stopped VLCC. im in dubai and here they are charging a lot so if its worth it then only i want to go

4. wajiha

wajiha New IL'ite

hi dear,

i actually had to shed more than 25 kilos.....i took up a sure loss package for 10 kgs...so until i could loose i had my sessions.....normally they r session based but since i really wanted to shed i went for sure package....normally for 10 kgs a validity of 100(3 months +plus breaks) days is given.......but since my weight was very fluctuating....they extend my sessions.....until i could loose so it took 5 months...:-o.but i felt its worth the money ....after that i started to maintain by going for walks n maintaining my calorie intake...i do cardio workouts 3 thrice a week.....so m still shedding......and hope to reach my target atleast by july...and upto my knowledge it works really well with married womens.....than unmarried due to harmonal changes what they go through....

tkc n all the best,
    waju:cool2::wave

5. bipasha

bipasha Senior IL'ite

Hi....
    I had joined VLCC before 1 month of my marriage...i had to shed around 5 kgs....which they said they'll do in a month....I lost around 4 kgs in 20 days but I was on a wheat diet and was doing around 4 mins of brisk walking in a day....but as soon as I left the wheat diet and came back to normal diet i gained around 5-6 kgs...so if u wish to go there you have to continue doing dieting and excercising....

Bipasha

6. imemyself

imemyself Senior IL'ite

Hi Arinuw,
    One of my colleague had joined VLCC (Bangalore) and wanted to reduce since her marirage was approaching. She took some 3-4 sessions without any benefit.And one day in office, a few of us noticed that she was too tired to even stand and when we enquired she said that at VLCC they asked to take a diet of only bread the whole day. We were shocked and told her not to follow such diets. Well..this is one incident I personally know. And I read in the papers abt a lady who has issued a legal notice against VLCC on the charges that they had not done as they had promised.

Well..it does vary from person to person..But u pls google and check out the feedbacks and then decide!
    Crash reduction of weight is totally against ethics of good health.Healthy weight reduction will be gradual but will not affect ur health.

All the Best,
    Jaya

7. arinuw

arinuw Senior IL'ite

thanks ilites for all your replies.

basically its for my husband who is over 95 kg. past 4 yrs i have tried diet and exercise not strict dieting but basically healthy eating but no result so i decided to try this.

8. shakila banu

shakila banu Bronze IL'ite

DEAR WAJIHA
    could you please explain me about wheat diet what it is and the quantity or no. of chappathis or puris. Also if you could explain me in detail about vlcc how many hours and what they ask you to do there. When i spoke to them they said they would help me to shed 5kgs of weight within 15 days is it possible . How do they manage to do it. Please help me out.

9. spilaus

spilaus New IL'ite

vlcc shape up anticellulite oil

Hi has anyone tried the vlcc shape up antic cellulite Oil? Does it work or has anyone benefited from using it.

10. kavinarayan

kavinarayan Bronze IL'ite

Re: vlcc shape up anticellulite oil

hi,
    i have used the vlcc anticellulite oil...but it really did not work for me...maybe it depends on the cellulite type..this is only my experience..

kavi