1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Vlcc dubai review

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by josu, Jul 17, 2012.

1. josu

josu New IL'ite

well according to me the machines used by vlcc is good but all other things is not at all good. let me say how the routine goes:
    1- an amazing offer comes up(but expensive one)
    2- u paid and all the calculations is done(wieght ,bmi,target to lose)
    3-next u be prompted there is validity of the package like 20 days or so ,u agree to it.
    4-u wiegh- and session of machines and massaged is started , u see lose in wieght about 100 gms or more(depending on body type they say)
    5-they say u do some exercise and dieting(considering the ad saying no need to follow diet or exersie)
    6-next day u weigh in mornig, and sees that the wieght is exactly what u lost in vlcc(iam talking real body wieght not with the clothes)
    7-u come appointment and end up gaining 900 gms more wieght when they take the appointment , u become confused, they say the special robe given to u has also wieght about 1 kg (eg last seesion after session ur wieght was 99 kh with the special robe, and morning when u checked it is 99 without the special robe, and when u come to vllc with the special robe 99+1 kg robe=100kj=seesion is cancelled
    8-so they reschedule for next appointment saying, do diet and exercise,(thanks a lot)
    9-if ever u have an emergncy on the appointmednt and wants to cancel it, no problem ur seesion is cancelled and subtracted from the total package
    10-after the center becomes busy , no time for appointment and eventually u get booked in some other day
    11- next thing u know they coming rushing that ur package validity is over, to renew it u need to pay for new package of above 3000 aed
    12-above they loyalty program.points system but there is also a catch in that as well,
    so people if u value and want want to lose it all ,u can come to vlcc at any time.

1 person likes this.

2. akanksha999

akanksha999 Silver IL'ite

I totally agree with you Josu - VLCC dubai is terrible! I have got so many negative feedbacks from so many many friends..they are just frauds and have no respect for the emotions of a person who is going there, leave alone the money and time spent.

I have not met anyone who has benifitted from VLCC till now and I wish someone could bring out in the open about how they are fooling people. I hope oneday it happens..

3. josu

josu New IL'ite

well according to me the machines used by vlcc is good but all other things is not at all good. let me say how the routine goes:
    1- an amazing offer comes up(but expensive one)
    2- u paid and all the calculations is done(wieght ,bmi,target to lose)
    3-next u be prompted there is validity of the package like 20 days or so ,u agree to it.
    4-u wiegh- and session of machines and massaged is started , u see lose in wieght about 100 gms or more(depending on body type they say)
    5-they say u do some exercise and dieting(considering the ad saying no need to follow diet or exersie)
    6-next day u weigh in mornig, and sees that the wieght is exactly what u lost in vlcc(iam talking real body wieght not with the clothes)
    7-u come 4 appointment and end up gaining 900 gms more wieght when they take the appointment , u become confused, they say the special robe given to u has also wieght about 1 kg (eg last seesion after session ur wieght was 99 kh with the special robe, and morning when u checked it is 99 without the special robe, and when u come to vllc with the special robe 99+1 kg robe=100kj=seesion is cancelled
    8-so they reschedule for next appointment saying, do diet and exercise,(thanks a lot)
    9-if ever u have an emergncy on the appointmednt day and wants to cancel it, no problem ur seesion is cancelled and subtracted from the total package
    10-after the center becomes busy , no time for appointment and eventually u get booked in some other day
    11- next thing u know they coming rushing that ur package validity is over, to renew it u need to pay for new package of above 3000 aed
    12-above they loyalty program.points system but there is also a catch in that as well, WHICH INCLUDES SPENDING AGAIN.
    13- WHATS MORE DISTURBING AND UPSETTING IS THAT THEY MAKE FUN OF YOU BEHIND UR BACK (THANK GOD FOR THE WALLS HAVE HIGH ECHO SYSTEM AND MY HEARING SENSE WAS PERFECT) .

so people if u value UR MONEY and want want to lose it all ,u can come to vlcc at any time

4. josu

josu New IL'ite

yes vlcc had gone very bad , u know whats funny is that my friend went there and told that he has budget of 1000-2000 dhs to pay for package to the consultant in vlcc,what they offered was to pay dhs 20,000 package.cannnot even undesrstand what the clients wants.. donot worry this matter is already addresed to so many people, i have witnessed some people shouting at the consultants saying this words
    "why should i pay more"
    "why should i diet and exercise since the ad was without using diet and exercise u lose inches"
    "please do not let me pay extra for finishing up later seesion of packages that i have already paid"

guys if u really want to lose wieght, just diet and exercise bcos losing wieght is slow process whether u join vlcc or not,
    if u feel that u need the treatment like machines in vlcc then u will haveto find other place like bodysmart or hypoxi where i heard if u lose 2 kj u get one seesion free or there is one in front of mall of emirates where is better understanding and u get better treatment than vlcc.

5. yasmina14

yasmina14 New IL'ite

I had a bad experience will VLCC DUBAI , I took a package of 10 sessions cost me 2700 dh discount laugh1smiley it suppose to lose 5 cm from waist area and 2 to 3 kg iam 65kg on my weight any how I finish my sessions and I add 1 kg they said because you work out u gain muscles and about the cm you lost 13cm not 5 cm so 6from the navel and 5 cm from lower and 2 from upper . in conclusion there are cheating in the way of measurement I get only one negative result from them is that my stomach became and front of me like iam pregnant , according to my experience I don't recommend it