Vismaya Dowry Death.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by chanchitra, Jun 25, 2021.

1. deepthyanoop

deepthyanoop Gold IL'ite

Her parents had brought her back home. Divorce talks were happening. There were separation talks going to happen with elders present, dates also fixed for that. Vismaya had final year exams and she went to college hostel from her parental home. Then Kiran called her with sweet talks because he feared that if divorce happens, Vismaya’s parents will file for a police case for abuse and dowry and he will lost his government job. (Hearing the video clips of Kiran and his sister’s husband, I guess he didn’t want a divorce. His plan was to abuse Vismaya as much as possible until her parents give him the rest of the dowry. He feared divorce I think. Second marriage may not bring him much dowry, you see ( pathetic human)

Vismaya went back with Kiran to his house from college hostel without her parent’s knowledge. She called her mother from his home and assured her that Kiran has changed and they are going to leave the past behind. Her dad and brother were angry that she went back without their knowledge. The poor naive girl didn’t know the monster has not changed a bit and he only has selfish motives in the mind. The abuse continued and this time she didn’t call her parents or brother .She was not just a victim of dowry but emotional abuse and trauma bonding too !

Rihana and chanchitra like this.
  2. deepthyanoop

deepthyanoop Gold IL'ite

Changes should start from the root. Instead of having an all romantic fairytale notion about marriage , girls should be taught the practicality of life too.. If anything goes wrong in life, only their job and education are going to help. So the priority should be always a job. Instead of being all so emotional with the spouse, they should be taught to think with their common sense brain. If husband truly loves her, they will never ever emotionally or physically abuse her.. The first abuse should be taken as a yellow alert. If this happens second and third time, she should be taught to run away as fast as she can. Never ever believe the sorry of a narcissist !

Laks09, KashmirFlower, Rihana and 2 others like this.
  3. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

Do you have any link to prove this

4. deepthyanoop

deepthyanoop Gold IL'ite

chanchitra likes this.
  5. deepthyanoop

deepthyanoop Gold IL'ite

6. lakshmi888

lakshmi888 Silver IL'ite

you are right … women who end up with injuries in an abusive marriage or like Vismsya usually keep ignoring the red flags of abuse by husband and then one day they end up either mentally damaged or like Vismaya..,

I left my emotionally abusive ex within less than a year and every day I thank God for giving me sense to leave that relationship because I had heard of cases where women who stayed in abusive marriages became mentally or emotionally unstable by their old age , or ended up like Vismaya !!