1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Visitor visa - Fiance sponsor [F1]

Discussion in 'Immigration Matters' started by mithy232, Mar 25, 2010.

1. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I would like to visit my fiance who is doing his higher education in USA. He is in F1 status with graduate assistantship. I don't know how to start with the visa process...many questions are running in my mind.

Can he be a sponsor to me?
    Already my F1 visa got rejected thrice for the same university where he is pursuing his education 6months back. Will this influence the visitor visa application in any ways?
    What are the chances of getting visa?
    Documents to be established to prove that I am his fiancée????

Can anyone help me on this issue....

Thanks!

2. garvi

garvi New IL'ite

Hi !!!

Can you give me the rejection reasons for all the tree time was it hte same every time. A student is not eligible to sponsor anyone in his course duration. Yes, u can go on a visit visa. but, would like to know from where is your passport issued and what you do ??????

3. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

Garvi,

The reason was not said clearly...on my last try, I was said that my intention is to settle down in US after my education. Once, rejected for financial reasons but VO didn't check my finances.

My passport is issued from Tamil Nadu, India. I was working as a software analyst in a IT firm, resigned my job for doing higher education but missed the chance...now staying at home.